Trying for a baby all comes down to the best time to get pregnant. Yes, getting pregnant has to do with a lot of timing. We are given a few days every month to conceive, it’s called the fertility window. The most fertile time for women to conceive is during their monthly circle. Knowing and understanding your body and the perfect time to get pregnant, gives you a lot of chance to achieving a well-fertilized egg, so that when the egg meets up with healthy sperm, they will turn into good news.
Let me elaborate on how getting pregnant works. During your ovulation period, a ripe egg that is ready for semen will be released from the ovaries to the fallopian tube. It can only stay there for about 12 to 24 hours. However semen tends to stay longer in the fallopian tube, that is why it’s wise to start having sex immediately you enter your fertility window. Reason being that it’s better to leave sperm lying around in the fallopian tube for 2 to 5 days because when the fertilized egg arrives, there will still be viable semen left.
Important things to know for the best time to get pregnant.
1. Understand your monthly circle:
During menstrual circle, an ovary releases an egg, this process is called ovulation. That’s when the hormonal changes prepare the womb for pregnancy. But when ovulation happens and there is no sperm to fertilize the egg, it assimilates back into the body and the lining of the uterus (womb) starts to shed through the vagina. This process is called the menstruation period.
For you to know when you are ovulating, you have to find out the length of your menstrual circle. keep records of it, starting from the first day of your period, count the days in between each period. Although 28 days is the average circle, 21 or 35 days is still okay, no problem.
Take note of how long your period lasts, if after taking records of your menstrual circle and you have a 28 days circle, then you are likely to ovulate on day 14 of your menstrual circle, your fertility window opens from 10 to 16 days, you can conceive within this few days.
But if you have an irregular period, it will be really wise for you to use the ovulation prediction kit.
2. Fertility window: Nature gave women a few days to conceive, although it’s sometimes difficult to tell when one is ovulating, in some women it happens between 10 to 16 days before their next period. However not all women have 28 days circle and can be most fertile on day 14, as it varies from 21 days to 35 days circle, so does the fertility window.
3. Observe your cramps:
There is some abdominal pain that occurs when you are most fertile, it’s called mittelschmerz. It’s an ovulation pain that occurs 14 days before the next period, it normally one-sided abdominal pain, it’s also a cramp-like or sudden sharp pain, although it can also be mild and can last for a few minutes, hours or even a few days.
4. Know your cervix: Cervix is the neck of the uterus (womb), that has a small opening, in which the menstrual period passes through every month. It expands (dilate) during childbirth, to enable the baby to move from the womb to the vaginal. During the monthly circle the cervix sometimes changes from firm to close, ovulation makes it soft and open. If you can check yourself through your vaginal, while squatting down or sitting down on the toilet seat, you will be able to know when you are ovulating. Here is how it works, insert a clean finger into your vaginal, feel your self, and keep records of how it feels.
Cervical mucus, on the other hand, can also tell when you are most fertile. Cervical mucus is an egg whites-like discharge that tells when someone is ovulating. After your period you will experience dryness, then followed by a sticky mucus that tends to turn creamy or pale yellow. After that comes the Ovulation mucus, it’s quite slippery.
You must be wondering how to distinguish between all the mucus, let me throw more light on that. Take some of the slippery Cervical mucus in-between your two clean fingers, it will stretch when you pull the fingers a few inches apart. Other Cervical mucus comes out thick and sticky but the ovulation mucus comes out clear, slippery, and also stretchy. The slippery texture also helps the semen get to the ovum safely.
5. Study your vaginal: Although pregnancy sometimes makes Vaginal lips swell, it also tends to swell when a woman is ovulating. Studying and keeping watchful eye on your vaginal lips might also help you know when you are most fertile.
6. Learn about chromosome: Chromosome is a tiny structure that carries about 2,000 genes. Thinking about the best time for pregnancy, might as well triggered the thought of whether the baby will be a boy or a girl. But before we go into details let’s learn more about chromosome.
Men carry two chromosomes X and Y, while women also carry two chromosomes, both are X. After intercourse both men and women contribute one chromosome each, through egg and semen. The women’s egg contains two X chromosomes while semen can either produce X or Y, so it’s the man’s impart that sets the sex of a child. It is said that that the Y chromosome is much thinner than the X, making it run faster than the X. However, even though it’s not always effective and might leave you with no pregnancy at all, it is also said that having sexual intercourse on the day of your ovulation, immediately after the egg is released, might give you a chance of conceiving a boy, because the Y chromosome (boy) arrives the fallopian tube before the X (girl). Though the Y chromosome is faster, but the X chromosome can stick around much longer in the fallopian tube.
So narrowing down all the best time to get pregnant, it all has to do with ovulation, knowing when you ovulate, when you are most fertile. Ovulation is the best time to get pregnant.
Text Messages5 months ago
BEST LOVE CONFESSION MESSAGES FOR HER OR HIM
Love & Dating1 year ago
10 Simple Hack to make a girl send Her Nudes
Uncategorized1 year ago
HOW TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOURSELF
Uncategorized2 years ago
22 ways on how to build self-belief
Uncategorized2 years ago
HOW TO KISS A BOY FOR THE FIRST TIME
Text Messages3 months ago
Best Good Luck Wishes Before and After Surgery, for Family and Friends
Adoption1 year ago
10 things NEVER to say to an adoptive parent
Uncategorized1 year ago
17 signs you are dating your soulmate