KISSING A BOY FOR THE FIRST TIME 😘💋
how to kISS A bOY FOR THE FIRST TIME-Kissing a boy for the first time can be scary, but it does not have to be. If you know what to do, it can be fun!
Ladies this little guide will give you lots of tips on how to kiss a boy for the first time, including advice on technique and how to prepare for the kiss.
These things are important as they can help guarantee you a second kiss!
CHAPTER 1 of 3:
BEFORE THE KISS
- MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A FRESH BREATH 🥂😍
Fresh breath is important for kissing because you want to give the boy as many excuses as possible to keep on kissing you.
Try using chewing gums or mints and always brush your teeth before you meet up with him.
Remember, bad breath isn’t the end of the world but avoid it if you can.
- Try not to eat strong, spicy, or garlicky food before you see him. Again, if you can’t avoid it, it’s not a huge deal but it’s better to avoid it altogether.🥂
- MAKE SURE YOU’RE LOOKING GOOD🥂😍
You can’t always plan when and where you’ll kiss a boy, but you can try to be prepared. If you’re dressed pretty and in a way you feel comfortable, you’ll have a spring in your step.
That means you will be more confident. More confidence means that there’s a bigger chance the boy comes back to kiss you again.
- Don’t necessarily wear lip-gloss, and don’t wear heavy lipstick. Lip-gloss and lipstick, especially, will rub off on your partner, making him look sparkly or sloppy, depending on the situation. Stick with lip balm instead.
- Don’t wear a bunch of accessories like hats, or wear your hair so that it gets in the way. Boys like natural beauty anyway. You may want to try kissing the boy when you have your hair up so that he focuses only on you and the kiss, not the hair tickling his face.🥂
- FIND A NICE PLACE TO KISS😘💋
Public places are generally not so good for the first kiss, as you can get people staring at you or even heckling you. Try to find a place that’s not too public, but still intimate, for you to share your first kiss.
- TRY DOING SOMETHING TO BREAK THE TOUCH JITTERS AWAY BY FLIRTING PHYSICALLY 😇
This will not only make him understand that you like him but will also give him some time to adjust to you so that you’re not going from 0 to 100 in a second.
- Hold his hand or put your arms over his shoulders. Start moving your body so that he’s much closer to you; it’ll be awkward if you have to move a long way to kiss him.
- Touch his hair or face to make him know that you are interested. Gently touch his nose with your pointer finger and smile at him.🙈
- You can even try hugging him first, and while you’re still hugging him, lean back and go in for the kiss. This creates a connection from the very moment you hug. 😍
- MAKE SURE THAT YOU BOTH ARE READY FOR THE KISS😚
This means both physically and emotionally. Kissing says “I like you more than just a friend,” and it’s sometimes hard to save a friendship after you have a relationship. If you’re not sure whether you’re doing the right thing, wait until you absolutely know.
- Look at him in the eye. While he’s watching you🙈, look slowly towards his lips and back again 💋. If he does the same to you, then he’s ready. If he looks a bit uncomfortable and looks away, it’s best to leave it for a while.🥂
Text Messages5 months ago
BEST LOVE CONFESSION MESSAGES FOR HER OR HIM
Love & Dating1 year ago
10 Simple Hack to make a girl send Her Nudes
Uncategorized1 year ago
HOW TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOURSELF
Uncategorized2 years ago
22 ways on how to build self-belief
Text Messages3 months ago
Best Good Luck Wishes Before and After Surgery, for Family and Friends
Adoption1 year ago
10 things NEVER to say to an adoptive parent
Uncategorized1 year ago
17 signs you are dating your soulmate
lifehacks5 months ago
What are Waist Beads? -10 Reasons Why Women Wear Waist Beads