There are some evil words you must not say in marriage. Note: Words are powerful, be good or evil. They can be used to build an amazing relationship or to destroy a relationship.
In Marriage, spouses may choose to soften or harden hearts, even make or break the relationship. Here are some evil words that must not be said in marriage. They are bad seeds.
Even at your angriest, avoid these words and phrases at all costs.
- I will slap you!
- I will divorce you!
- You are hopeless!
- You are useless!
- You are foolish!
- You are Stupid
- You call yourself a man!
- Can’t you be like Mr. X or Madam Y?
- You are ugly, you are a witch!
- This marriage will not last!
- I don’t think we are meant for each other!
- I hate you!
- I blame myself for marrying you
- Go to hell
- I will destroy you
- If you misbehave, I will divorce you!
- I don’t love you anymore!
- You are fat for nothing!
- Your breasts are too small or big for my liking!
- You are too short!!!
- Your madness has started again!!!
- I will be the one to kill you!!!
- You don’t have home training!
- I was forced to marry you!
- If you don’t give me a male child, I will marry a second wife!
- You are not man enough
- Shameless fool
- You are a devil
- You came to kill me
- I will kill you and bury you first
- Good for nothing man
- An illiterate like you
- If I had known I won’t have married you
- Bush woman
- A trash bag
- A pig
- A silly man
- Big for nothing
- I will make your life miserable
- You must go back to your father’s house
- Who do you think you are!
- How dare you talk to me!
- I will show you pepper!
- I have not started dealing with you
- You will regret ever getting married to me
- Fatty bum bum!
- You disgust me!
- You are mad!
- You are crazy
- Something is wrong with your head!
- Old cargo!
- The only thing you know is food
- What do you have!
- Am I not the one feeding you.
- A loser like you!
- You despise me!
- Dirty thing!
- Shut up your useless mouth!
- You are a failure
- You will never succeed in life… bet me!
- You are going down!
- You better leave this house
- My mother warned me about you.
- You are so selfish!
- I don’t love you again
- You’re so ridiculous!
- You don’t deserve to live.
- You will suffer!
- Look at you!
- Is Mr. X or Mrs. Y not your mate
- You are childish!
- You talk Rubbish!
- You are senseless!
- Why did I marry you?
- Old thing like you!
- Like father like son!
- Leave me alone!
- Stay away from me!
83. Did they send you to kill me?
- Witch like you!
- Mind yourself!
- Don’t talk to me again!
- You Sting!
- Go wash your smelling mouth!
- If I get you there, I will crush you!
- A fool like you!
- You are so Dirty!!
- You are cant satisfy me
- you are A one minute man
ALSO, READ LOVE CONFESSION
you can ALSO add more in the comment session
Abuse in its different manifestations is the most destructive tool! It leads to emotional trauma, fear, and discomfort!! It’s damaging and traumatizing!
You should never say theses abusive words to your partner be in a relationship or marriage
Choose to Speak the following now=>
- Always Speak good things about your spouse for example “I love you” you are special, you look so sweet, your food was so delicious, you are the most beautiful thing that ever happened to me, you are my world, you look charming, etc
- Confess positive things about your marriage.
- Express your love to each other verbally every day.
- Speak about things that you do/do not like
- Speak to elevate.
- Always pray together, because a family that prays together stays together. There is power in praying and reading together!
LOVE IS THE GREATEST FORCE IN MARRIAGE, SO PROMOTE LOVE.
you can add more in the comment session
ALSO, READ 20 Signs a Girl Doesn’t Like You
Text Messages4 months ago
BEST LOVE CONFESSION MESSAGES FOR HER OR HIM
Uncategorized1 year ago
HOW TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOURSELF
Love & Dating11 months ago
10 Simple Hack to make a girl send Her Nudes
Uncategorized2 years ago
22 ways on how to build self-belief
Uncategorized2 years ago
HOW TO KISS A BOY FOR THE FIRST TIME
Uncategorized11 months ago
17 signs you are dating your soulmate
Adoption1 year ago
10 things NEVER to say to an adoptive parent
RELATIONSHIP2 years ago
Relationship and Marriage Quotes by Reno Omokri