CHAPTER 3 of 3:
AFTER THE KISS
- AS YOU MOVE AWAY FROM THE KISS, OPEN YOUR EYES🙈❤️
Now would be the time to take a look at the boy you’ve just shared a kiss with. If you did a good job, he’ll be flushed, heavy-eyed, and smiling.
- Smile back at him. He may be nervous about how he kissed, so you’ll probably want to convince him that he did a good job. You can do this by smiling.
- If your arms are still around him, leave them there for a few seconds before taking them away. It might feel weird if you suddenly take your hands away as soon as the kiss is done.🥂
- HUG HIM TIGHT AND SAY SOMETHING NICE ABOUT HIM, IF YOU FEEL LIKE IT😍🤗
Sometimes, the kiss itself is enough of a statement. Sometimes, you’ll want to say a little something after the kiss, like:
- “You’re a good kisser.”
- “I’ve been wanting to do that for a long time.”
- LISTEN TO WHAT YOUR HEART TELLS YOU😍🥂
So, you’ve finally kissed the boy that you’ve been dying to kiss for the last six months. What now? You have several options:
- Wait for him to make the next move. If you went in for the first kiss, maybe you think it’s his turn to initiate the next kiss. Be yourself, do what you normally do, but be friendly and encouraging around him. He should try to kiss you again.
- Kiss him whenever you want to. Maybe you don’t care that much about who kisses whom, as long as there’s kissing. That’s fine, just make sure that he’s into it, too. Kissing him often is likely to lead to a relationship.
- Break off the kissing. Maybe he wasn’t that good of a kisser, or he touched you in the wrong place, or you just get a bad feeling from him. That’s OK. Try to still be friendly around him, but don’t put yourself in situations (i.e. one-on-one, private setting) where he could kiss you again.🥂
REMEMBER THIS 👇
- Don’t kiss and tell. We know — it’s very easy to do. That doesn’t mean it’s right. What goes on between you and your crush is between you and your crush. Try not to gossip too much about it.
- Don’t kiss when you are sick and likely to spread germs. Kissing is a very intimate thing, but that doesn’t mean that your kissing partner wants every single part of you, including your cold. Try not to kiss when you are feeling under the weather.
- Kiss one person, not everyone. Kissing may be fun, but that doesn’t mean that it sends the right message to go out and kiss everyone you want. Focus on one person you really like, try things out, and then move onto someone else if that doesn’t work out. You’ll be appreciated a lot more, and you’ll probably be happier.
CLICK HERE TO READ HOW TO ROMANCE A MAN( BEST TECHNIQUES)
Text Messages4 months ago
BEST LOVE CONFESSION MESSAGES FOR HER OR HIM
Uncategorized1 year ago
HOW TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOURSELF
Love & Dating11 months ago
10 Simple Hack to make a girl send Her Nudes
Uncategorized2 years ago
22 ways on how to build self-belief
Uncategorized11 months ago
17 signs you are dating your soulmate
Adoption1 year ago
10 things NEVER to say to an adoptive parent
RELATIONSHIP2 years ago
Relationship and Marriage Quotes by Reno Omokri
Uncategorized1 year ago
Obvious signs your partner is cheating with a coworker