How To Deal With A Very Moody Girlfriend
In this write-up, we’ll be talking on how to deal with a moody girlfriend. Dealing with a Moody girlfriend is one of the most difficult things in a relationship. Especially if your partner suddenly becomes irritated and start throwing tantrums for no particular reason. At one point, she seems to be normal and the next she is acting weird towards you.
You will be wondering what exactly the problem is and where you have erred. It can be quite frustrating to deal with if you don’t know how to handle such situations.
First, you need to understand a woman’s mind before knowing how to handle such situations. Women are more expressive when it comes to their emotions, unlike men. They act according to their emotions which is why your girlfriend will get worked up over a little thing that doesn’t matter.
Women find it difficult to mask their feelings hence making their boyfriend or partner be at the receiving end.
Here are 5 ways to handle your moody girlfriend without causing an argument between you two.
- Find out what is making her moody: A good place to start is to get her talking about the reason why she is moody. What is the problem? Is she stressed out or facing some financial constraints? Is the moodiness menstrually induced? Knowing the reason why she is moody will inform you how to address the moodiness.
- Don’t act righteous, Logic won’t help: The funny thing about emotions is that it may not be logical. What is making your girlfriend moody may sound unreasonable to you?
You may be tempted to point out that she is exaggerating or acting unreasonably. Don’t do it! It will probably end up getting worse.
You may want to agree with her for the moment until you think she can handle the truth. The last thing a moody girlfriend will want from you is pointing out how unreasonable she is.
- Change her mood not mind: Being moody sometimes can be irritating and annoying especially if she is proving unnecessarily difficult.
If she isn’t agreeing with you on what is even logical, you should know it’s her emotions playing out, not her. It would be fatal to keep dragging the matter in this situation.
A thoughtful boyfriend will find a way to change her mood either by cracking jokes or changing the topic. You may also want to act seriously about certain events you know will get her to talk.
- Pamper Her: An incredible way to lift your girlfriend’s mood up is to pamper her with a gift.
Women love gifts especially when it comes as a surprise. Is your girlfriend moody? Now, is the best time to give her that bag or shoes she always talks about.
Is there a particular food she loves eating, why don’t you get her that? What of that restaurant she always craved to visit badly?
If you have the resources, get her anything you think she can’t reject and watch her mood lighten up.
- Give her some space: What if you have exhausted all options yet she is still feeling offended and throwing tantrums? What is the next step?
You need to give her some space to sort out her feelings. You need to reassure her of your feelings for her. Show her how much you care, while waiting for her to reach out to you.
You may also want to avoid anything that irks her. Avoid doing things that would make her angry at that moment.
While there may not be a straightforward way to handle a moody girlfriend, these tips will surely help out. Feel free to choose out of the ways listed above and change it to suit your own situation.
Click here to read==>9 things men should never do on a first date