What is Trust in A RELATIONSHIP?
One of the critical elements of success in a relationship is Trust. Trust means having faith, confidence, assurance, and belief in someone. You have confidence, and you feel safe with that person physically and emotionally withholding nothing.
Trust can also mean trusting yourself, your judgments, and trusting others. Trust is the foundation for any relationship. Trust can make you go extra miles for someone. Trust is so important because you cannot do anything without Trust. Take, for example, Amazon, the world’s most popular shopping mall. Millions of people log in to their website every day to buy goods they haven’t seen with their eyes and even go to the extent of using their credit card to purchase items from their cart… That’s TRUST. Trust is putting your hope in someone. Trust in a relationship means you believe that your partner is reliable in his/her actions and deeds. Trust is the spice for a healthy relationship, and it is a CHOICE.
Thus, it should be treated delicately because it takes years to build, seconds to break, and forever repair.
Before I outline the importance of Trust, here are some quotes that may interest you.
QUOTES ON TRUST
~TRUST takes years to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair; broken Trust is like melted chocolate. No matter how hard you try to freeze it, you can never return it to its original shape.
~ The best proof of Love is TRUST.
A relationship without Trust is like a car without gas, you can stay in it all you want, but it won’t go anywhere.
~ Never trust someone who lies to you. Never lie to someone who believes you.
~ Without respect, Love is lost. Without caring, Love is boring. Without honesty, Love is unhappy. Without Trust, Love is unstable
~ When mistrust comes in, loves goes out. –Irish proverb
~ The people when rightly and fully trusted will return the trust.-Abraham Lincoln
~ Indifference is expensive. Hostility is unaffordable. Trust is priceless. It’s all about relationships. –Ted Rubin.
The above quotes reveal the importance of Trust in a relationship.
Eight importance of Trust
- It makes you learn to love again: So many girls have told me, “I am not ready for any relationship right now! And when asked why, the response is, “I don’t trust anyone”. Distrust can make you stay for years without dating. One awful thing about suspicion is that it can cause great fear in the life of an individual over time. Although you ‘MUST have had your Trust broken severally in the past, Trust enables you to love again.
- Trust can ignite the intensity of Love: Trust is the foundation for your relationship and a key to Love. Trust is one of the keys to love growth. Trust increases Love. Trust opens your heart to be filled with Love. Trust can make you do things you never imagined of doing.
This might be funny. I never once liked online shopping in my life, the first time I paid on delivery. The second time I tried it, I spent with my credit card, since then my Love for online increased drastically. That is the power of Trust.
- Trust helps to overcome relationship obstacles: In every relationship, there are obstacles within and outside. When differences or challenges of relationship hit you, with Trust you can overcome the problem together. Moreover, Trust helps to create a stronger bond that helps to reconcile any differences in your relationship.
- Trust heals relationship wounds: When you’re being hurt by misunderstanding or a fight in a relationship. TRUST always finds its way to PUT your relationship back on track.
- Trust is A Builder: it helps to unify and groom a relationship because Trust precedes Love. When you trust your partner, you’ll be able to pour out your challenges to him/her, thereby building a stable relationship.
- Trust enables you to be open: Being open means being vulnerable to each other. Distrust makes some people act like strangers or introverts to their partner, but when there is Trust, you won’t be silent or reserved.
- It gives you freedom of Time and Space: When you truly love someone, you won’t feel insecure. For Example: If your man is traveling for a business meeting and there is Trust, you won’t worry at odd hours. Trust is the best freedom giver in a relationship. When there is Trust, you sleep well.
- You don’t need justification: At the point when you trust in your partner totally, you don’t have to clarify or legitimize everything. You realize that your partner will comprehend and confide in your activities and choices.
Click here to read==>5 WAYS TO AVOID SEX IN MY RELATIONSHIP