Marriage & Divorce
Before marriage questions for a healthy relationship
Last Updated on August 4, 2022 by Joshua Isibor
Are you looking for before marriage questions for a healthy relationship? Because getting married is very exciting, but its also a very big decision so it’s not taken easily.
Before marriage questions not only helps to understand your partner in a better. way but also give a clear vision to your relationship and clears all your doubt related to the after marriage relationship.
It is very important for couples to ask before marriage questions to each other in the right way and if you find any difficulty while answering the question, then you have to focus on the solution and how to manage the problem.
Before marriage questions give you a clear idea about whether you are getting married to the right person or not.
200+ Before Marriage Questions (Best Question to ask before marriage):
- What is the commitment to you and how much you are committed to me?
- What are your financial habits like?
- How close do you find yourself with my family and friends?
- If there is any wrong that situation comes in your life, how do you manage stress and the situation?
- How romantic are you and how do you express your love?
- What is your main purpose in getting married to me?
- What do you think about social media and how do you feel if I am using it?
8.How many kids you want after marriage and how we will secure their future?
- Are you feeling comfortable expressing your sexual needs, preferences, and fears?
- What is your greatest fear of getting married to me?
- What is your greatest strength in getting married to me?
12.Do you ever feel like assertive with me why or why not?
- Is there something that you expect most from me after marriage?
- How do you manage both family members during the festivals or special occasions?
- How religious person are you are, do you have faith in God?
- How much you give respect to family values and traditions?
- If you both doing any mistake, how will you forgive each other?
- Do you respect the values and thoughts of me?
- How do you avoid a fight between us and any misunderstanding?
- How much you give the preference to physical appearance?
- What are your financial goals and how do I help to achieve this?
- How will you manage to spent quality time with me in a busy work schedule?
- How our family plays an important role in our relationship after marriage?
- How much we appreciate each other after marriage?
- How open-minded you are, are you feeling comfortable if I am doing a job outside?
- How do you control your anger and if there is any situation you are going out of control than how I will manage your anger?
- Do you really want or expect me to change in some areas or not?
- How do you spend most of your free time?
29.How we manage the child’s responsibility with the job and how to give time to our children?
- Do you have a trust issue or lack of trust, then how do you manage this problem?
- How much you need personal space or personal time to spend alone?
- What do you think about having debt and how do you manage this?
- How do you make a strong communication with me and how do you understand what I want from you?
- How much sex is important for you and how are you comfortable while intimate relationships?
- What your future plan after marriage and where you look yourself after 10 years?
- According to you what is the biggest difference we have?
- What is the biggest similarity between us and how do you feel this?
- How much effort is required to spark our relationship life long and what things you expect from me most after marriage?
- Will you support me, if I am unable to support myself in any way?
- Will you allow me, to achieve my goals after marriage?
- If we have no kids, do you adopt kids or not?
- What is the best dish you will cook for me?
- How to remove the boring and lack of interest in the relationship and how I will help you to manage this?
- What is the best reason according to you why people should get married?
- What is your retirement plan and how will you achieve this?
- Do you allow my parents to visit us?
- One is the one thing you like most about me?
- What is one thing you never expect from me after marriage?
- What is the one thing you never ignore after marriage which is related to me?
- What is an opinion on cheating and how do you react when you know I am cheating with you?
- How romantic are you and how will you entertain me while lovemaking?
- How you manage professional and family life together?
- What do you think about how you prove yourself as a great parent?
- Does your partner really care about you and how much they value your thoughts and opinion?
- Ask your partner what is the real definition of love and relationship and what is the best possible way to feel this?
- At what point of time after marriage you start family planning?
- How much you are passionate about your career and how much you achieve it?
- How demanding you are in the bedroom?
- Is our career may conflict our relationship or may the reason for fight and disappointment and how you tackle this problem?
- What type of lifestyle do you expect after marriage and how you will achieve this?
- What is your ideal way of spending vacations and how do you treat your parents?
- How much you are aware of health, do you going regular exercise?
- What is the one thing that makes you crazy about me?
- How much you are passionate about me and do you ready to make a sacrifice for me or not?
- How do I know that you are upset with me and how will I fix this problem?
- How many hours a week do you work?
- What does your job entail? (For example, do you often travel for business, work at home, perform dangerous tasks?)
- What is your dream job?
- Have you ever been called a workaholic?
- Have you ever been fired?
- Have you ever quit a job suddenly? Have you changed jobs a lot?
- Do you consider your work a career or just a job?
- Has your work ever been a factor in the breakup of a relationship?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- Do you prefer urban, suburban, or rural settings?
- Is it important to have your own private home, or do you prefer an apartment or condo living, with a management company responsible for the maintenance?
- Do you think of your home as a cocoon, or is your door always open? What do you need to feel energized and inspired in your home?
- Is it quiet important in your home, or do you prefer having music or some background noise most of the time?
- Is it important to have a TV in the bedroom? Living room? Kitchen?
- Do you like to sleep with the TV or radio on?
- How important is it for you to have a space in your home that is yours alone?
- Have differences in home style ever been a factor in the breakup of a relationship?
- If you had unlimited resources, how would you live?
- How important is it for you to make a lot of money?
- What is your annual income?
- Do you pay alimony or child support?
87 Do you believe in prenuptial agreements? Under what circumstances?
- Do you believe in establishing a family budget?
- Should individuals within a marriage have separate bank accounts in addition to joint accounts?
- Do you feel that bills should be divided based on a percentage of each person’s salary?
- Who should handle the finances in your family?
- Do you have significant debts?
- Do you gamble?
- Did you have a paying job when you were in high school? Before high school?
- Have you ever been called cheap or stingy?
- Do you believe that a certain amount of money should be set aside for pleasure, even if you re on a tight budget?
- Have you ever used money as a way of controlling a relationship?
- Has anyone ever tried to control you with money?
- Has money ever been a factor for you in the breakup of a relationship?
- When was the first time you felt that you were in love with another person? What happened in that relationship, and how have you come to terms with it?
- Do you want to have children?
- How many?
- When do you want to start trying?
- What are you willing to do if we can’t have children naturally (IVF treatments, surrogate, egg donation, sperm donation, adoption)?
- What if we agree either not to have or to have kids, and I change my mind?
- What are the three most important values you are planning to teach our children?
- What kind of parenting approach are you planning to implement?
- What kind of punishment is appropriate or not appropriate?
- When we start having children, how do you envision your share of responsibilities?
- What is your perspective of having one of us being a stay-at-home parent?
- If you or I have children from a previous relationship, how do you envision our blended family?
- If you have kids from a previous relationship, what role are you willing to take or would like me to take with the step-children?
- How do you feel about my family?
- Who is your favorite and least favorite family member on my side and on your side, and why?
- How often are we going to visit or receive visits from our families?
- How do you expect to spend the holidays?
- Do you plan to live near your parents or move near them as they get older?
- What are your expectations regarding sex?
- How open are you to telling me if you are not satisfied sexually?
- What do you enjoy most about sex?
- Do you consume pornography and, if so, how do you feel about it?
- What turns you on most about me?
- Have you ever have doubts about your sexuality?
- Do you think I am physically affectionate enough in our relationship?
- Do you think you can trust me enough to discuss our sexual differences, concerns or fantasies?
- Is there anything that is off-limits sexually?
- Do you agree to bring up any attraction you are feeling outside of our relationship before something significant develops?
- What is your conflict style (avoidant, accommodating, compromising)?
- How did your family deal with conflict growing up?
- How do you usually express anger?
- How comfortable are you with having arguments or disagreements?
- What do you think our perpetual conflicts are (those based in personality or lifestyle differences)?
- What part of me is most annoying to you?
- What would be an example of a resolvable conflict in our relationship?
- Can you think of an example of a conflict we had that you felt we dealt with successfully?
- What would be unacceptable to you in disagreement?
- What was a time when you felt most connected and loved in our relationship?
- How can we make a conscious decision to tell each other if we feel we’re being taken for granted?
- What does our commitment mean to you?
- What is the most romantic thing we have done together, and why?
- Why do you want to be married, and why do you want to be married to me?
- What are the three things you most appreciate about me?
- What are the three things you most admire about me?
- What first attracted you to me?
- How do you envision your life in five years? In 10? In 20?
- What is your definition of infidelity?
- What do you love about me that you hope never changes?
- What do you think you will have to give up when we get married or move in together?
- Is there anything you would like me to change or give up after we get married?
- Are we going to make it a priority to save money together?
- Do we sign a prenuptial agreement before we get married?
- Do you agree to consult with me at any significant expense ahead of time, even if you are planning to use your own money?
- Are you comfortable creating a budget for our married life together?
- How are we going to share the expenses after we get married?
- Are we going to have a joint bank account?
- If you have an ex or children from previous marriages, what are your financial obligations to them?
- Do you have any other financial obligations to another person, whether for legal or moral reasons, that I should know about?
- Is there something in the way I say things when I’m angry that makes you feel criticized?
- Do you think I nag too much?
- Have I ever disappointed you or caused you pain?
- Have we talked through those times and resolved them, or are they still affecting our relationship?
- Is there anything about me that attracts you now but might annoy you over the years?
- If I get offered my dream job in another part of the country, would you be willing to move with me?
- Would you be OK with me quitting my job to take care of our children?
- Do you like to watch TV for entertainment?
- Have attitudes or behaviors around popular culture ever been a factor in the breakup of a relationship?
- What is your idea of a fun day?
- Do you have a hobby thats important to you?
- Do you enjoy spectator sports?
- Are certain seasons off-limits for other activities because of football, baseball, basketball, or other sports?
- What activities do you enjoy that dont involve your partner? How important is it to you that you and your partner enjoy the same leisure activities?
- How much money do you regularly spend on leisure activities?
- Do you enjoy activities that might make your partner uncomfortable, such as hanging out in bars drinking, going to strip clubs, or gambling?
- Have leisure time issues ever been a factor in the breakup of a relationship?
- Do you enjoy entertaining, or do you worry that youll do something wrong?
- Is it important for you to attend social events regularly, or does the prospect rarely appeal to you?
- Do you look forward to at least one night out every week, or do you prefer to enjoy yourself at home?
- Does your work involve attending social functions? If so, are these occasions a burden or a pleasure? Do you expect your spouse to be present, or do you prefer that your spouse not be present?
- Do you socialize primarily with people from work, or with people from the same ethnic/racial/religious/ socioeconomic background? Or do you socialize with a diverse mix of people?
- Are you usually the life of the party,” or do you dislike being singled out for attention?
- Have you or a partner ever had an argument caused by one or the others behavior at a social function?
- Have differences about socializing ever been a factor for you in the breakup of a relationship?
- Which (if any holidays do you believe are the most important to celebrate?
ALSO, READ How to plan your marriage during courtship
Leave a Reply
Text Messages2 months ago
BEST LOVE CONFESSION MESSAGES FOR HER OR HIM
Love & Dating2 years ago
10 Simple Hack to Make a Girl Send Her Nudes
Text Messages1 year ago
Heart Touching RIP Uncle Quotes
Text Messages1 year ago
Best Good Luck Wishes Before and After Surgery, for Family and Friends
Text Messages1 year ago
Freaky and Dirty Paragraphs For Him Copy And Paste Yahoo
Uncategorized2 years ago
HOW TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOURSELF
lifehacks1 year ago
What are Waist Beads? -10 Reasons Why Women Wear Waist Beads
Uncategorized1 year ago
Top 5 Lively Ideas to Resolve Compatibility Issues after Marriage
November 6, 2020 at 2:08 pm
Wow! This is a lot of questions! How can one possibly exhaust all of these?
November 6, 2020 at 2:18 pm