BONDING WITH YOUR PARTNER.
We’ll be talking on HOW TO BOND WITH YOUR PARTNER- Bonding is an act of being connected with your partner for the purpose of intimacy, understanding, and creating a long-lasting relationship. Bonding is the connection of the soul and spirit of both parties to become one resulting in agreeing in love rather than disagreeing leading to quarrel or enmity.
Some likely questions asked regarding bonding include:
1) How to bond in a new relationship?
2) How to rekindle a dying relationship?
3) How to maintain a distance relationship?
The need to understand that friendship is the bedrock of enhancing bonding between partners is Paramount. Reasons because it creates an atmosphere where both parties show concern for each other, care of each other, confide in each other, and share thoughts, feelings, experiences, and naturally flows without being coerced.
Another thing is being realistic than being idealistic. A lot of persons have an already programmed mind about their expectations in relationship forgetting about the reality of things.
As a result, they fail to get their expectations and they feel left out. For bonding to be created between two persons in a relationship, it requires the effort of both parties. Bonding takes to process and time.
14 Ways to bond include:
1) Understanding: The beginning of a relationship should be centered around knowing your partner to the point you too can understand each other. You know when your partner is happy, sad, tired, active, likes, and dislikes. Once this is established especially for a new or young relationship, things will work out well. When both are ready to exude an understanding heart bonding is fostered.
2) Communication: It’s an act of interaction between two people and getting feedback in return. Communication is not effective without feedbacks. It’s about being open to conversation, ready to relate anything, what matters to you, what bothers you, what should keep the relationship going.
The ability to express your thoughts and feelings makes communication effective and bonding possible rather than hiding things from your partner.
Communication is as simple as sending letters, text messages, making video calls via WhatsApp, Skyping, sending voice notes, or making a voice call. For distant relationships you must always be in touch, send videos of you doing some interesting activities, or sending of your pictures this will enable your partner ever conscious of you.
3)Shared activities: Doing things together like cooking, washing of clothes, etc. can as well foster bonding.
4)Creating memories: Memories creates a lasting impact in people’s minds. This includes dancing together, playing games, involving in a competition, chicken fight, strolling, swimming, singing, and it should be recorded so you can always watch it when you’re distant apart.
5) Take interest in what interests your partner: Everyone of us has interests in one thing or the other. It becomes easy to relate when both parties have the same line of interest. However, if the interests differ then the need to learn or have a basic knowledge of it is essential, pay attention to it and help him or her achieves it at all times.
When you get involve in what interest your partner for instance singing, you will always create time for her, you will assist her, also get the right resources that will make her achieve her passion for singing also when you don’t feel like singing or can’t sing you just sing to make her know you’re interested in her interest.
Your guy may be interested in football not to feel left out when he is gone to watch football You can decide to watch it with him, understand how it’s played, discuss it with him, buy him his team sportswear, etc.
This will make him know you’re interested in his interest. Also showing interest in your spouse’s interest brings about bonding because your presence will be there when needed. There you can engage in some act of touching, releasing some words of affirmation, etc.
6) Understanding love languages: Everyone has a unique love language. No two spouse has the same love language. Understanding your spouse’s love language will aid you in relating to each other peacefully and create bonding. There are five love languages which are.
- a) Physical touch: This includes cuddling, hugging, kissing. Research has shown that touch serves as a way of making one feel relaxed and calms the nerve. Touching creates connection and intimacy.
- b) Gifts: Gifts bought will be well appreciated if it’s your partner’s love language. This can bring about bonding cause it will create memories and stirs up love and makes your partner wants to connect with you. Because you know how to please or make your partner happy.
- c) Time: Time and attention have proven to be one key factor in building bonding in relationships both for new, dying, or distant relationships. The more time spent with each other the more connected they become. Imagine you always make out time to see, call your partner whose love language is attention. You’re always there to talk, listen, share things, and experience. You just have to create time to be there. Your partner will feel valued and value you when you can make sacrifices
- d) Act of service: This is when you do little things like assisting when you sensed your help is needed or when he is washing his cloth, you help him fetch water or help rinse it when she is cooking you help slice onion. For a partner whose love language is an act of service doing little things as such will make them feel loved and your presence will be craved for.
- e) Words of affirmation: Positive words helps to improve one’s self-esteem and confidence level. Self-confidence brings about happiness. Having a partner whose love language is words of affirmation, your constant reminder of I love, you’re beautiful, you’re amazing, you’re my dearest, etc will make your partner happy and always value your presence. Connecting will be as easy as anything because you know how to please your partner.
7) Being creative: Creativity is needed especially for a relationship that is dying as a result of applying the same method of relating to each other over a long time. Being creative will bring about spicing up your relationship so it won’t grow cold and die off.
You can be creative by creating your own cards, love letters, activities, try something new different from the norm you’ve been experiencing in your relationship. Variety is the spice of life. It removes all forms of boredom. No one likes a boring partner. Maybe you have to do a cooking competition, a dancing competition, etc
8) Supportive to each other: No one is a highland of his own. We need each other to survive and achieve goals. Therefore your partner needs your support to achieve his/ her dreams. It would be wonderful seeing how supportive you’re to ensuring that goal is achieved. Getting involved will bring and foster a connection between both of you.
9) Respect each other’s differences: The uniqueness of an individual can’t be overestimated. No two people can desire, act, or think alike. Understanding this will enable you to value your partner and respect his/her differences. The more you exhibit such an understanding, the more you get connected. Because a friendly environment fosters bonding but the reverse is the case when such understanding is not shown.
10) Reaccess the relationship and check for lapses: Most times we feel the relationship is going fine may be due to our partner not complaining but the truth is the connection isn’t there as a result of a non- challans attitude. It’s best when you access your relationship if possible monthly to know if there is any lapses and if the bonding is still there. Constant re-accessing of relationships will always put you in check and know when things aren’t working fine. So before any form of coldness or distance sets in you already know and prefer some measures to ensure the bond is there.
11) Honesty: Being truthful is essential in every relationship. What kills trust is not being honest. Lies have a way of disconnecting people talk more of two in a relationship. Hiding things from your partner and not telling the truth is one fastest way to disconnect two people in a relationship.
12) Celebrating special days: How wonderful it is and how joyous your partner will be when at all times you bring in surprises or you take out time to celebrate their special days like birthdays, even as far as Valentine’s day, marriage anniversary, etc. This creates memories in their minds. Imagine when you take out time to travel to see your partner just to celebrate his/ her birthday or graduation ceremony etc. especially when it’s a distant relationship, the bond becomes stronger and relationship valued.
13) Have a futuristic plan achieving together: No man has no future or goal. A man values you when you can work with him to set up a plan for the future and work toward achieving it. The way to know that both partners are bonded is when both plan for the future together and work towards achieving it.
14) Fellowship together: The power of fellowship is beyond human comprehension. Two can only walk together when there is agreement. And one way to show the agreement is through fellowship. (prayers). A partner that prays together, stays together, and bonds faster. This is when bonding in the spirit becomes a reality. They become one agreeing to pull down things and to build up things.
No relationship thrives with just one person the two must be involved to make work. Both parties must see each other as a team. Team no sleep until the goal of bonding is achieved.
Click here to Read WHY GOOD GIRLS MARRY BAD BOYS
How To Break Up With A Married Man With Ease
You tapped on this post because you’re in a situation like this and you feel guilty for dating another woman’s husband or you’re just tired of the relationship. But here’s the thing, you want to get out and you don’t know how to. So let’s press play and start this journey together. You want to know how to break up with a married man?……SOLUTION AWAY!
Now a lot of women out there get into relationships like this for reasons best known to them and because of those reasons they don’t see how unreasonable it is, literally, logically basically and practically unreasonable. But you tapped this post because you already see that it’s unreasonable and you just can’t keep up with.
Here’s the good news, you’re half way through the solution.
Now breaking up with a married man would require the following procedures:
8 Sure way to break Up with a Married Man
1: Put God first
This is the most essential part of making any decision in life even something as ‘Sinful’ as this. Basically it is called adultery, so you’re committing a sin with a married man, Even though the sin is more on the man, you’d still be seen as a partaker of it. Remember a sin is a sin, and when you’re involved you have committed a sin.
What does God say about adultery?
Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.
It says here that you’d judged for being adulterous, why would you want to face God’s wrath for just a few months of pleasure. Just be assured that, that married man would always pick his wife over you.
1 Corinthians 15:33
Do not be deceived: “Bad company ruins good morals.”
It shows that it corrupts you, it reduces your dignity and the standard that you may have built for yourself, you become a shadow of your own self.
1 Corinthians 7:2
But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband.
The bible gives an alternative, Get yours and don’t reap the fruit you did not sow.
But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
This explains the side of the man, as long as the man looks at you, he’d always commit a sin because all he would need you for is sex!
Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.
With this, You dating a married man means you’ve hindered the main ordinance of marriage, Coming Into the life of a married man means you’ve broken a bond that was made by God.
“Everyone who divorces his wife and marries another commits adultery, and he who marries a woman divorced from her husband commits adultery.
This is self explanatory. It buttresses the point of the former when It means you’ve broken a bond created by God. But this is seen in another context and still makes the same point. Whatever makes you date a married man who had been divorced is not love but lust, or just admiration for what he claims to be. Succumbing to him only makes you commit adultery. This generation doesn’t even see the absurdness of this, but putting God first makes you see this.
1 Corinthians 6:18
Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body.
The bible also see this as sexual immorality! Which means you don’t just sin against God but against yourself. That’s a loss on both sides!
2 Corinthians 6:14
Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? Or what fellowship has light with darkness?
Even though the man doesn’t see how wrong it is, be the first to make that move, do the right thing. You basically don’t belong together, if you are a Christian, what relationship does your righteousness have with such lawlessness?
These are questions you must ask yourself
However, let each one of you love his wife as himself, and let the wife see that she respects her husband.
Make the man know this. His lust/love for you shouldn’t be in the picture if he claims to truly love his wife. It is God’s commandment and he must follow it.
Read through the rest of the bible verses and drop your questions in the comments zone.
“For the man who does not love his wife but divorces her, says the Lord, the God of Israel, covers his garment with violence, says the Lord of hosts. So guard yourselves in your spirit, and do not be faithless.”
He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord.
1 Corinthians 7:39
A wife is bound to her husband as long as he lives. But if her husband dies, she is free to be married to whom she wishes, only in the Lord.
And said, ‘Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’?
Then the Lord God said, “It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper fit for him.”
1 Corinthians 7:9
But if they cannot exercise self-control, they should marry. For it is better to marry than to burn with passion.
Read your Bible on a daily basis, pray and always communicate with God your solution comes quicker that way.
After putting God first, The “how” and the “When” comes in.
How and when do you break up with a married man
2: Do a reality check
Face reality, he’s not the one for you, you’d always be a mistress to him, you’re only needed when he needs you and not when you need him. You have no true emotional support, you’d still be left alone to live for life on your own. Your only usefulness is quench is sexual urge or desire.
3: Become independent
Most women go into relationships like this because you feel like that’s what you deserve, to be pampered and showered money when you want or need it. You feel you should have everything on a platter of gold, but think about this properly you can make that money on your own and even more. All you have to do is believe in yourself that you can do it without the help of any man. Say daily affirmations to yourself everyday, encourage yourself. Stop blaming yourself for whatever guilt you have and own up to it. Face your mistakes and fix it. Start up a business of your own. Save up some money. You can become successful without the help of a Married Man!
4: Try to scare him off
Now testing a man’s love for his wife or the fear of losing his married is quite easy. This is where the intellect comes in. Try the pregnancy scare. Tell him you’re pregnant. His reaction would determine your next action. Not all men would accept it and some men would also accept. If he doesn’t accept it, that’s your cue to leave! Now if he accepts it that means you have to work with option B. Ask him to file a divorce with his wife. Trust me, no man would want to lose his marriage to a woman he barely loves.
In rare cases the man might want to file the divorce. So just go straight to the point!
5: Tell his wife
This would actually be the best thing to do it trying to scare him off doesn’t work, tell his wife. Telling his wife does two things in one
- Clearing the feeling of guilt that you have: This would make you free. It’s the truth so it would always set you free, you’d feel the burden lifted of your shoulders.
- The fact that his children might hate you: While doing a reality check, you’d find out that if you end up getting married to that man, his children might hate you for life. Trust me if a child hates you, you’d barely survive in that house. So telling the wife actually saves you the stress.
6: Seek Counsel
You can talk to your best friend about it, or someone you trust, or an older person that might have had such experience or even a mother figure in your life. Talking about it with someone would also go a long way relieving you from that feeling of guilt
7: Cut ties
At this point breaking up with him would be very easy. Tell him how you really feel about the whole situation then let him go his way and find yours.
8: Get yourself back
Build back that standard for yourself. Make yourself happy again. Channel your mind to finding love when the time is right and work on getting yourself back.
Breaking up with a married man may not be an easy process, but the result is what really matters. You can get out of such relationship, just acknowledge that it’s a problem and work towards the outline given above. You can get yourself back. You can be happier. And your happiness is what really
10 Sure Signs Your Ex Regrets Dumping You
Being in love is a beautiful thing and being loved back by your partner is the best feeling ever. You would never want to lose such a beautiful relationship, however, never say never.
You should understand that, not all relationships lead to a happy ending as a lot of them ends in premium tears. Break-ups in relationships are inevitable especially when your partner is not committed to the relationship. Being dumped by your girlfriend/boyfriend can be so devastating and the most painful feeling that you can experience in your life. After breakup, you will begin to wonder what went wrong in the relationship and you will have many unanswered questions. Some of the frequent questions running through your head might be if your partner has really moved on or if he/she regrets dumping you.
For the latter, you begin to look out for signs that show your ex regrets dumping you. Now let’s take a look at 10 common signs to be wary of:
10 SIGNS YOUR EX REGRETS DUMPING YOU
1.They keep communication alive.
“They say out of sight is out of mind”. However, the ex that claims to be over you still has you in mind if he or she keeps communication alive by constantly sending unsolicited texts to you. They will always initiate communication with you and ask all sorts of personal questions so as to get you talking. This may indicate that they are not truly over you and might want you back.
In cases where it may have been a while since he/she dumped you, but out of the blues, you begin to receive texts regularly from your ex asking about your well-being and all that, may indicate he/she wants you back.
Either way, they still care about you and feel some sort of regret for dumping you. It may be a sign you’re about getting back together.
ALSO, READ Signs You Are Not Ready to Date
2 .They always want to hang out with you.
Dude, you just dumped me, yet you are seeking for my attention! This is one of the best signs your ex regrets dumping you. Your ex simply still misses you and derives some sort of happiness being around you. His/her feelings for you are still intact and might think about you often.
So if your ex shows a sign of wanting to always hang out with you, perhaps, they are looking for the right moment to tell you they are still interested in the relationship.
3.They apologize for dumping you.
When your ex finally realizes his/her mistake for breaking up with you and how hurt you must have been, they will apologize to you. This is because they obviously regret dumping you and would want to have you back in their life.
4.They can’t stop keeping tabs on you.
When your ex begins to ask about your private life from your friends and keeps talking about you trying to know who you’re dating next, then that’s a sign of regret for dumping you.
They are always the first to like or comment on any post you make on your social media platforms even when you shut them out of your page. This obviously indicates he/she regrets the decision of dumping you.
5.They become extremely nice and caring than before.
When an ex suddenly becomes more loving and caring towards you after dumping you, he/she probably regrets breaking up with you. Perhaps, they are trying to get back to you by being loving and affectionate even more than they did when you were still dating. They begin to shower you with so many gifts and love to show how remorseful they were for breaking up with you.
When you notice this, it is a good sign that your ex regrets dumping you and cares about your feelings.
6.They keep talking about the happy memories you guys had.
This is another good sign that your ex regrets dumping you when they are reminiscing the good times you had together. They begin to remember how you both made a great team together and realize it was actually a bad decision letting you go.
So if you hear your ex still talking about the best memories you had together and share them with you, it could possibly mean he/she misses you and would still want to create more positive memories with you.
ALSO, READ SIGNS OF EMOTIONAL MANIPULATION
7.They suddenly got dumped too.
Yes, your ex can get rejected too by another person and will probably regret dumping you. They will understand that you actually loved them more, you wanted them to be happy and supported them in their worse moments. Right there, they will regret treating you badly and miss your love for them. They will realize that they lost something that meant a lot to them and would probably want to run back to you.
So if your ex lacks the courage to work through his/her current difficulties, it might indicate regrets for dumping you.
8.They are feeling depressed and lonely.
This is not a feeling that comes immediately they break up with you; rather, it is a gradual process. At first, they might feel in control and experience this feeling of freedom and power from the decision of dumping you. However, after few weeks, they will inevitably feel the loneliness and depression that accompanies a breakup.
When loneliness sets in, they begin to reminisce on the wonderful memories with you and a sense of regret from dumping you starts setting in. Although, an ex might move on and be happy but when this doesn’t happen, then he/she is obviously regretting the decision.
9.They can’t stop flirting with you.
Flirting is a sign of attraction and when an ex still flirts with you; it means they are still fascinated about you. The attraction and attachment was never lost and they regret not being romantically involved with you.
10.They beg you for another chance.
This is most likely to happen when an ex regrets their decision for dumping you and it is also your decision to accept the plea or move on. When an ex still loves you, then they will look for any means to get you back.
When you observe these signs from your ex, it indicates your ex still loves you and might want you back. But don’t be in a haste to take him back, I know this might seem difficult especially when you still love your ex a lot. let them woo you again and fight for you so that you will be valued more. If you make it easy, your ex might just end up taking you for granted again.
How To Spoil Your Man (Experts Advice)
It feels so good to be showered with love, care, and attention, you know that feeling when your man spoils you with gifts and surprises.
Everyone loves the idea of been spoilt, it’s not meant for a particular gender.
Women rarely think of how to spoil their men or make them feel loved. If you are among the few women thinking of how to treat your man right then you are very close to winning his heart forever. Men also need to be loved and cared for, they need our attention too, it mustn’t be all about us.
Generally, women are used to being loved and cared for by their men and they feel to realize that they also need that tender care from their women.
You don’t need to wait for a special event before you show him some love. You can surprise him with a lovely gift, a love note, or even a surprise dinner for just the two of you. Men also crave for these things, you shouldn’t always expect to receive love and care but learn to extend it to them.
If you have been thinking of how to make your man feel special and loved or you want to communicate how much you love him, then below are some useful tips on how to spoil your boyfriend.
Best ways on how to spoil your man (12 Proven Tips)
1. Give him a massage
A massage will make a great deal for him especially when he just returns from the day’s activity. Men love the soft tender touch of a woman, it relieves them of their stress having you around makes them forget how stressful and tiring their day went.
ALSO, READ How to make a guy fall in love with you
2. Suprise him with his favorite home-cooked meal
There is a saying that, the easiest way to a man’s heart is his stomach. This adage is still working. if you want to please your man, prepare his favorite meal by yourself. Men love the taste of home meals. Eating out is great, but you can never measure the joy in a man’s heart when he eats the food prepared by his WOMAN for him.
3. Send him unexpected text messages
Sending messages shouldn’t be left for men to do alone, you know how you feel when you just receive a love text message from your man. That feeling of love that flows like an electric current, which makes you happy all day.
You should also do so, let him have that same feeling. You can send him while at work or even when he is sitting on the couch focused on the newspaper.
4. Spoil him with random gifts.
Men also love gifts, the fact that they rarely mention it doesn’t mean they don’t value or appreciate it when you buy them a gift. It will be nice if you buy your man a gift, especially something he has been craving for; this single act will make him love you more.
You must not wait till his birthday, Valentine’s Day, or Christmas to buy him a gift. let your gift come unexpectedly, it will be more appreciated.
Give him a valuable gift and tell him how much he means to you. Let him know you cherish every moment spent with him.
5. Leave him a Love Note
Leaving love notes triggers his emotions, which indicates he is always on your mind. It could be on the stairs, in his briefcase or suit pocket, wherever that seems right to you; Just make it brief and romantic. Here are some samples of a romantic love letter to keep for him.
6. Buy him flowers.
The idea of buying flowers has been thought to be for women alone, flowers depict love; so it’s not a gender thing. Get your man some beautiful lovely flowers with a nice fragrance, you will have him all around you.
ALSO, READ Cute Paragraphs For Him After An Argument
7. Plan a date night
Wow! A date night doesn’t sound romantic, sure it does. Just imagine what it will look like when your man comes back from the day’s work and he meets you all dressed for dinner, with the table set with different dishes. It will be a very wonderful scene to behold.
You can also plan an outside date, it mustn’t be an in-door date, it could be in a nice restaurant, just make the dinner romantic, let the moment be memorable and remarkable.
8. Give him compliments
Just as women love to be flattered and complimented, men also love to be complimented, it triggers their “Hero instincts”. It shows that you appreciate them and you love them the way they are without having any reservations.
9. Plan a surprise
A surprise event can actually do in this case, it could be a surprise party for his birthday, your marriage anniversary or to celebrate his promotion. This will really mean alot to him.
10. Take care of his laundry
This is a rare task, these days you rarely see women washing their husband’s clothes. So doing his laundry simply means you care about him and his looks and you want him to always be at his best. do his laundry and make him happy, it really means alot to them to see their women taking care of their personal belongings.
11. Plan a romantic weekend getaway.
This is an opportunity for the two of you to be together, having a quality time alone to bond and make up for the times lost. It must not be work always.
plan for a vacation or a weekend and enjoy the best of the moment.
12. Go on a mini road trip.
A mini trip is just like a short vacation or a short-distance trip to rekindle your love and ease you guys of the stress from your daily activities. It mustn’t be an expensive trip, the most important thing is the bonding and quality time spent together.
13. Get the ingredients for a new recipe and cook dinner together.
Go to the market and get some new recipes to prepare a nice dinner, you too can cook the food together, this is one of the most wonderful moments. The last time I did this with my husband he was so happy and he wished we do it often.
14. Watch the sunset.
Have you ever watched a movie where two lovers sit together holding hands or cuddle each other watching the sunset? You observe the vibe and the beautiful romance in that picture,try and practice same with your man.It is a moment for you guys to feel each other and express your love for each other.
15. Spend the day together with your phones turned off.
Our phones and other personal gadgets can distract us and make us distant from our partners. These days, couples rarely have time for each other because of social media.
Try spending time together with your phones off, to avoid distractions and keeping you away from your partner. The more time you spend together the closer you guys become and the stronger your love for each other.
A little more piece
Spoiling a man doesn’t make you look cheap or desperate for his love and attention. The more you care for him, the closer you are to his heart his love for you increases. It’s nice to reciprocate the gesture he shows towards you as well.
Men wish to be loved too and pampered, treat them like your hero, your baby, and your partner. The love we desire from them is also what they desire.
ALSO, READ Get Well Soon Messages, Wishes, and Quotes
Love & Dating7 months ago
HOW TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOURSELF
Sex Education1 year ago
HOW TO KISS A BOY FOR THE FIRST TIME
Text Messages1 week ago
2021 I AM SORRY MESSAGES FOR YOUR PARTNER
RELATIONSHIP1 year ago
Relationship and Marriage Quotes by Reno Omokri
Love & Dating7 months ago
Obvious signs your partner is cheating with a coworker
Text Messages1 week ago
2021 LOVE CONFESSION TEXT MESSAGES FOR HER OR HIM
RELATIONSHIP1 year ago
The use of positive words around your child
Text Messages2 days ago
BEST ROMANTIC LOVE LETTERS FOR HIM OR HER