Kissing your partner’s neck can be a cute way to show your affection, or it can be a sexy move that initiates foreplay and leads to something more.
You can kiss your partner’s neck in a variety of places and can even mix things up with licking and biting if the mood calls for it.
- PREPARE TO KISS YOUR PARTNER’S NECK🙃😘💋
- Stroke your partner’s neck with your fingers
Use the tips of your fingers to lightly stroke your partner’s neck😇. This will begin to turn on your partner and may even make her shiver with pleasure😩😍.
Then use your fingers to stroke that area that you plan to kiss so that your partner will feel even more pleasure when you kiss her there😍.
- Kiss your partner on a sensitive part of her neck😩👅
The most sensitive part of the neck is where the neck connects with the shoulder and collarbone. Another sensitive part of the neck is the front left or right side. But almost any part of the neck is sensitive and susceptible to your kisses.
- Use your body as you kiss your partner’s neck. Don’t just stand apart from your partner and lean in to kiss their neck. Instead, wrap your arms around them if you’re facing them, or wrap your arms around them if you’re kissing them from behind.😘
- PERFORM A VARIETY OF NECK-KISSING TECHNIQUES 💋💦
- Wet your lips for a closed-mouth kiss
First, wet your lips with your tongue just enough so that they’re soft😍. Then, gently kiss any part of your partner’s neck with a closed mouth, as if you were giving your partner a close-mouthed kiss on the lips.
You can start by kissing the area where your partner’s neck meets her shoulders or collarbone, resting your lips on the curved groove.
- Kiss your partner’s neck with an opened mouth😘
Slowly open your mouth in between kisses, and begin to kiss your partner’s neck with an open mouth, separating your lips 💋as you gently kiss her skin. You can also move up and down your partner’s neck to add some variety.
- Breathe some hot air on your partner’s neck in between kisses. This will drive your partner crazy with pleasure😍😩👅💦
- If you’re really getting into it, lick your partner’s neck from the bottom to the top. Use only the tip of your tongue and be very gentle. Make sure your partner is enjoying this sensation😩👅💦
- Do not do this if it’s your first time kissing this person. Confirm it with them first if you’re interested, but only do this if you’ve kissed their neck before or you have some experience with it. This goes for blowing air or using your tongue, and especially for biting and sucking. If it’s your very first time, just stick with open and closed mouth kisses. 😉
iii. Slow down
Give your partner slow wet👅💦 kisses so she can feel the sensations. You can focus on kissing one area of the neck or move all around her neck. Try kissing near her ear — this is another sensitive area. Blowing hot air near the ear will drive your partner wild as well😩😇
- Suck gently on your partner’s neck😩👅💦
Gently suck on your partner’s neck for just one or two seconds at a time. Just don’t do it too quickly or you’ll leave a hickey, and your partner may not be into that. You can suck on your partner’s neck in between close-mouthed or open-mouthed kisses.😇
- Be very careful of hickeys. Sucking and biting is very likely to result in a hickey, and that may get both of you in some very serious trouble😍
- You can also blow some cool air onto the spot that you sucked when you release your mouth😍
- Gently bite your partner’s neck😇👅💦
After you’ve been kissing your partner’s neck for a while, try gently biting her skin. If you’re careful, you can bite a little bit of skin in between your teeth and gently lift it before lowering it. Remember to take it easy with this one — at first, you may catch your partner by surprise.😇😘
- This is best done when you have been kissing for a while and you turn your face to his or her neck!!🥂
- Sucking may result in a hickey no matter how lightly, so make sure your partner is comfortable with that ahead of time!!🥂
- Licking or biting is more advisable after you’re comfortable with your partner. Don’t try it the first time you kiss your partner’s neck!!🥂
- Make sure the kiss isn’t dry. Be sure to keep your lips moistened through the night just to be safe. Keep a chapstick in your pocket and stay hydrated with water throughout the day and you will be good to go!🥂
- Make sure the kiss isn’t dry. Be sure to keep your lips moistened through the night just to be safe. Keep chapstick in your pocket and stay hydrated with water throughout the day and you will be good to go!🥂
- Don’t make the kiss too dry but don’t make it too wet. Some women don’t like a slobbering mouth!!🥂
- Try to kiss near her jawline too!!🥂
- Kissing, sucking, and bitting your partner’s neck could likely result in your partner getting turned on. Be sure that you are in an appropriate place in your relationship before trying this as it can easily be seen as a sign of getting intimate. Check with your partner beforehand.
When you’re done reading, You can Read on 12 DIFFERENT TYPES OF KISSING
Text Messages5 months ago
BEST LOVE CONFESSION MESSAGES FOR HER OR HIM
Love & Dating1 year ago
10 Simple Hack to make a girl send Her Nudes
Uncategorized1 year ago
HOW TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOURSELF
Uncategorized2 years ago
22 ways on how to build self-belief
Uncategorized2 years ago
HOW TO KISS A BOY FOR THE FIRST TIME
Text Messages4 months ago
Best Good Luck Wishes Before and After Surgery, for Family and Friends
Adoption1 year ago
10 things NEVER to say to an adoptive parent
Uncategorized1 year ago
17 signs you are dating your soulmate