Last Updated on January 11, 2022 by Joshua Isibor
Break up text message is a way of telling your partner that’s it is over, it’s also a text you can use to run away from any relationship you don’t want to engage yourself with. We have a lot of break-up text here, so you’ll have to check the one that fits it the kind of relationship you want to quit.
BREAK UP TEXT MESSAGES
- It was so nice getting to know you for real, but I don’t feel a connection anymore. Best of luck
- Fun with you was amazing, but I really don’t feel a connection to you.
- Truthfully, I’m still in love with my ex and things don’t feel settled with us yet. It was nice meeting you but I’m not interested in hanging out again.
- Spending time with you never felt quite right. I’d appreciate if we went our separate ways now.
- I don’t think you love me anymore, and I’m not interested in having you convince me. Good luck with your next relationship.”
- I know did and I don’t want to see you anymore. Please leave me be.”
- “I’d like to see other people and I know you don’t want an open relationship, so this is my goodbye.”
- I know we’ve been pretending to each other for some time now, We don’t love each other anymore, we’re simply gratifying every other’s want. The time has come to mention good-bye.
- I tried to make this relationship work, but it seems all my efforts are in vain I think we need to end it here.
- This distance is really killing our relationship, I don’t think it can handle the relationship.. Take care
- Hello Dear, I want to tell you something that I have been hiding. I’m getting married in few months. I couldn’t have the guts to meet you. Please find it in your heart to forgive me. Goodbye.
- I in no way expected one day I leave you amid a hurricane all on my own. i am sorry, but I have to pass. Goodbye.
- I never would believe that one day we would act like cat and dog, am not sure we are compatible. I wish, you get a better partner and feature a glad life.
- Ever since you cheated on me. I’ve not been able to get over it. I need us to take a break.
- i understand how a lot I cherished you, I guess we have to end this..
- The purpose is, perhaps I’m not worthy of your love anymore. Plz, forgive me.I know it’s impolite breaking up on text, however, I experience we have mentioned things sufficiently and not anything left more. I wish you get the pleasant individual for your existence after me.
- Please don’t smash your beauty crying for me. you are lovely, lovely, and pretty. I know I don’t deserve your love, I don’t know I stopped loving you. however, I don’t love you anymore, this is genuine. Good-bye,
- Pls, forgive me. there has been a time when the thought of setting apart from you used to scare me from within. but, now there’s no doubt that I want to give up this relationship.
- I know I’ve really caused a lot of issues in our relationship. I know very well that you’ve been managing this relationship, and I guess it’s better we say goodbye to each other..
- Don’t blame yourself for anything. I’ve got a request!! Please don’t blame yourself for whatever. I’m ending this relationship due to many motives that I’m able to explain.
- You are a wonderful human being. You deserve someone, who can give you the time and attention that I can’t give you, because of my commitments. She’s out there, go get her…goodbye.
- Relationships are Worth Fighting for You know how much I’ve loved and cherished you over the past years, but the way things have become, it’s impossible for me to stay with you. I’m sorry and I hope that you can forgive me one day. Bye!
22 .l know we’ve tried our best, we just couldn’t make it work. This is why I suggest that it is better for us to end this relationship on a peaceful note while we still can. Am so sorry but this is goodbye.
- It’s not that I don’t have feelings for you anymore…but that feeling I used to have has really changed I don’t this I can continue this. I want you to know that I still care about you no matter what and I will always be here for you when you need me Just not as a boyfriend. Goodbye.
- We have come a long way, and I enjoyed growing in your world, but we still have lots to learn without each other.. Goodbye to us. I hope you understand.
- I’ve realized that I don’t love you anymore. I don’t want to lie to you, because you deserve to be treated with respect. I know you will find someone who will treat you better. But I just can’t do it. I’m sorry. Goodbyeeeeeeeee.
- I enjoyed every moment, kisses, your gentle breath, your whispers, and the lovemaking.. You are one in a million, but I wish you find the right person DAT will Keep your ever-glowing morning sunshine face. You deserve the best.. but we could still be friends.
- It may sound easy for you to think I am enjoying this.. But my heart bleeds when I say this “let’s quit “
- I wanted to love, and I honestly was trying my best to love you as you love me. But I just can’t lie to myself anymore. We can’t be together, it just doesn’t seem right. You are a wonderful person, and I know you will eventually find someone who will be just right for you.
- I like spending time with you. But it’s not enough. You deserve to be with someone who loves and appreciates you. I just can’t give that to you. It’s time for us to say goodbye to each other move on.
- I’ve realized that there’s more to me than loving you. I got so used to being your other half, and I completely forgot that I need to be myself at the first place. Im sorry, but we cant see each other anymore.
- I’m so tired of our fights. I have a heart, and you broke it into million little pieces. I not going to pretend like nothing is wrong. It’s a goodbye.
- This is as hard for me as it is for you. But the time has come to say goodbye. It was fun while it lasted.. but the time has come for both of us to move ON. Please forgive me.
- When we first met, I felt fire burning inside for me, that made me want you with every inch of my body. Yet your actions have made quenched the fire. And now it has reached a point where it has completely vanished.
35.I think now is the time to end this shit.. I don’t love you anymore. Until you learn how to treat a person rightly. Im afraid I cant be with you. I don’t want die before my time.
- Even after putting all my efforts to make this relationship a love filled one, the result is zero. I feel this relationship is not made to work. Better we say goodbye to each other.
37.Of course, it is the fault of both. One hand alone cannot make the clap sound. But, we will have to understand, this is not going to work and we should move forward. Goodbye.
38.It takes two to tango, I don’t see my perfect partner in you. Before it’s going to be too late, I want to call off this marriage. Goodbye.
39.I have no choice accept breaking up with you. I don’t feel comfortable talking with you the same manner I used to. Goodbye and be happy.
40.May your life remain full of happiness and you never look back at your past. Calling of this marriage is the last option for me. Goodbye.
- I wish you receive what you deserve. My recommendation for you, never break any other girl’s heart, you will receive only curse.
- I wasn’t prepared for this marriage, but everyone insisted me and said, things will turn good and I will start loving you. But, nothing happened so far and will never happen. I don’t want to drag you in this relation. From my side you are free and I’m ending everything here.
- You have been my best friend always, even after becoming my wife. I know you love me a lot, but now I have realized, my love is someone else. I am sorry for hurting you, but can’t continue this relationship.
- I know this hurt is beyond the pale and so I am not saying sorry or asking for your apology. All I am saying with a heavy heart! Goodbye
- You said you would never lie to me, or do anything to hurt me, but you have proved yourself wrong in both of these statements. No matter how much I want this work. I cannot continue being with someone that does not care about me and someone who tells lies.. it is over..
- you promised to never make me cry, for as long as we’re together, but all I have done for the longest time while being with you is crying.. this is the last time I will allow myself to cry over you.. Goodbye Mark. I would say I’m sorry but I’m truly not, because I know that you aren’t.
47.What hurts me the most isn’t how awful you made me sense now, however, how your mindset contradicts so much with all the stuff you’ve promised me to do. that is why, I’m sorry, but I should pass. Goodbye.
48.. I’m sorry, but goodbye. i can never deny that what we had turned into as soon as stunning, however, all matters change, and your trade was for the more severe. that is why I experience I can’t keep this any longer. i need us to break up, Goodbye.
- i have made up my mind, and i want this to end. when you ever feel alone within the future, just assume why were you unable to preserve this courting. And in case you do, I’d be glad to do this once more. but for now, goodbye.
50. I’ve cherished you with all my heart, however, reputedly, my coronary heart is not big sufficient to tolerate this poisonous relationship. So, goodbye.
51.Irrespective of how an awful lot I’ve cherished you throughout the years, I cannot pretend anymore that this dating is not toxic. So, I assume it’s for the best that we quit this now. Good-bye.
- Regardless of how a great deal I’ve attempted to make this work, I cannot do something if you are not willing to comply. So I’m sorry, however, that is the stop. Goodbye. I’ve attempted countless instances to set matters rightly, but each time I try to compromise and take one step lower back, you are taking three steps ahead. for that reason, I’m sorry, however, this is the end. Good-bye.
- Everyone deserves some love, however, i have been not able to get yours. this is why I’ve decided to cease this. Good-bye.
- All of the tears i am dropping right now are a trademark that I ought to be extra careful with my relationships in the destiny. You’ve hurt me greater than I should ever Imagine. I guess breaking up would be the best option
CLICK HERE TO READ==>7 TIPS ON HOW TO BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP
It’s a shame we can’t be together, but I’m glad you taught me a valuable lesson about never trusting anyone. I despise you! I could have moved on, but I’m not going to because I want to see your guilty expression whenever you see me alone and broken. It is simple to fall in love, but it is difficult to forget love. Oh, it hurts so much! I know you don’t want to hear this, but I can’t stop myself from telling you, “I love you!”
I don’t deny that I still love you. But you have gradually eroded my trust. Things would have been fine if you had stopped lying. All you had to do was listen to my heart’s cries. We were the ideal couple, carefree and content. It’s a shame you couldn’t see the beauty of our love. Goodbye.
I hope you can forgive me for everything I’ve done to you! I have no complaints against you either! It’s just that our love didn’t last! The fact that you continue to do things that hurt me demonstrates how little I mean to you. For the sake of our sanity, let us split up and avoid getting involved with each other. Goodbye!
I am deeply hurt, and my heart will undoubtedly be scarred as a result of our inability to be together. I don’t think I’ll ever find another love as genuine as ours, and I’m not sure I want to try. Although you can’t take me with you, I’ve given you my heart to keep for the rest of your life. We’ll always be together if you cherish it as much as you’ve cherished me.
I apologize that time and communication have not assisted in removing the image of you with someone else from my mind or heart. Instead of coming to me with whatever was making you unhappy, you cheated on me. In some ways, I understand – and I don’t entirely blame you. But I can’t accept the fact that you chose not to be truthful with me. I don’t see how we can get past this – I’ve realized I don’t trust you.
You have no idea how difficult it is for me to write this letter. I’m saying painful so I don’t have to say revolting, because you have complete conscience—I know—of how much I was and am working hard to make the project a success.
I know it sounds corny, but this isn’t about you. It’s all about me. I have no choice but to accept the position because it is what I’ve been working towards for the past five years. You are aware of this. You were with me for the majority of it. And it is not your path that will lead you there. You can’t just up and leave everything behind to follow me. If you do, I cannot guarantee that I will be able to provide you with what you require.
I admire you for your self-assurance and self-esteem. You always appear calm and in command, and I am in awe of you. You are more intelligent than anyone I know, and your intelligence extends beyond book smarts to real-world common sense. You are well-versed in the world and its inhabitants, and you always do the right thing. And then you do what is right. You are a wonderful and lovely person.
It was great getting to know you over the last few [days, weeks, months], but I no longer feel a connection. I wish you the best of luck in the future! “To be honest, I’m still in love with my ex, and things haven’t settled down with us yet. It was nice meeting you, but I don’t want to hang out with you again.”
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE >>>
Paragraphs should be broken up and copied and pasted.
I’ve always loved you, but you shattered my heart. I tried everything I could to keep us together, but you did everything you could to tear us apart. I’m going to miss you! Missing you will not make anything better; once you were gone, I had nothing to do but miss you. I adored you and wish you had reciprocated. I’m not sad because you broke up; I’m sad because you found reasons to do so. I hope you find happiness in the company of others.
I’m breaking up with you because my heart was dancing to the beats of love while yours was sulking in the corners of fakeness and jealousy. Our breakup may be painful, but it will leave no lasting scars. Our relationship has been a wild ride from the beginning. It’s just unfortunate that a hangover is unavoidable after every party.
This has been building for quite some time. We just don’t communicate as much as we used to. What does the fact that I am writing this to you rather than speaking to you in person say about us? Look, no one did anything wrong; it clearly wasn’t meant to be. So, instead of assigning blame, allow me to express my heartfelt gratitude to you. Goodbye!!
I’m tired of putting up with your idiotic behavior. Keep your truths and certainties to yourself, and leave me alone, because I can’t stand your bad mood and tendency to believe you’re always right.
I don’t feel betrayed in the least. I consider it a lesson learned. And the lesson is to never believe a liar. I hope no one ever does to you what you did to me! Your happiness was all that mattered to you. You never inquired as to how I felt on the inside. This cannot continue indefinitely. Goodbye!
Love, like the tide, comes and goes. Unfortunately, the tide has gone out in my love for you, and I doubt it will ever come back in. I know it’s difficult to hear, but the least I can do now is be honest. I hope you can move forward with strength and purpose, like the rolling ocean waves.
I hope you’ll be able to forgive me for everything I’ve done to you! I, too, have no complaints against you! It’s just that they didn’t realize what we were passionate about! The fact that you continue to do things that have an impact on me shows how little I mean to you. Let us split up and avoid getting involved with each other for the sake of our sanity. Goodbye! Goodbye!
This has been going on for a long time. We simply aren’t connecting as well as we once did. What does the fact that I’m writing to you online rather than speaking to you in person say about us? Nobody did anything wrong; it was just not meant to be. So, without further ado, allow me to express my undying love for you. Goodbye!! Goodbye!!
I’ve told you before that envy is the worst kind of poison for a relationship. When it’s sick, it’s sick. That’s lethal, then. When I heard you pretending to agree, I timidly shook your head and agreed to fix it. You remember how I felt the first time I saw you that nothing was going to work out between us? It was not appropriate for you to pay the entire amount for the first payment,…
Also See: 145 Heartfelt Good Night Messages for Loved Ones | How Do You Wish a Sweet Goodnight?
Over the last few months, I’ve realized that we’ve grown apart. The distance between us acts as a bridge. We don’t see each other as much as I believe we should in order for this relationship to last. All I need now is more. I believe it is past time to end the emotional stress of missing each other but not always being able to see each other. That is why I am writing you this letter.
You may have a thousand girls in your life, but you will never find the true love that I have given you! This isn’t a bad omen. Actually, I’m praying for you in the best way possible! It’s difficult to say goodbye to someone who holds such a special place in their hearts. We are, however, at a point in life where there is no turning back! Right now, I’m helpless to stop crying. I’ve never known anything like this in my life. I wish I had died before saying good-by to you!
I know we had some of the most beautiful moments together, but I guess it’s past time for us to part ways for good. You’ll live on in people’s memories, boy.
We may have felt we were meant for each other, but we were not. Let us acknowledge this and move on. Okay, in life, I wish you the best. Take care, love.
Break Up Paragraphs for Boyfriend
I’ve forgotten the entire universe to you. But I never imagined you’d ignore me in search of a better solution. Yeah, thanks for messing with my mind!
Not because you’re leaving me, but because I gave my heart to the wrong man! I can’t stop myself from crying! I’ve been a fool for falling in love with you so deeply!
You were implying that you would never abandon me. You stated that you and your partner will start a new life together. But now I realize it was all a big lie!
You are leaving a void in my heart. I’m not sure if I’ll ever be able to fill that void with love and faith. I feel like my entire life has been a lie!
I’ve always loved you, but you’ve ripped my heart to shreds. I’ve been working hard to keep us together, but you’ve been working hard to tear us apart. I’m going to miss you terribly! You can’t replace what’s gone; after you were gone, I had nothing to do but miss you. I liked you a lot and wish you had done the same. I’m not sorry you broke up; I’m disappointed that you found reasons to do so. I hope that you will find happiness through someone else.
There may be billions of women in the world, but none will ever shine brighter than you. You will guide my heart like the North Star throughout my life, no matter where I am. Even when the night skies are filled with gloom, your love will come to give me hope.
I’m breaking up with you because my heart was dancing to the beats of love when yours ruined the party by sulking in the corners of deception and envy. Our breakup may be sour, but it will not leave long-term scars. Our friendship has been an incredible journey throughout. It is undeniably tragic that a hangover is almost always the result of any social gathering.
Diagram of a Sad Breakup
Because someone may not be as powerful as I am, a bit of thinking to you does not ruin the life of anyone else as it did mine. I’ve never requested so many. What I’ve always wanted was to be loved by you for who I was, not who you wanted me to be. I was always there for you, and my heart always desired to be with you, so it was your fault that you didn’t notice when you cheated on me.
Relationships are like wonderful road trips. Instead of complaining about the bumps and potholes, take a seat and enjoy the beautiful scenery. Instead of claiming that you liked me, you should have been truthful. By walking away, I will set your heart free. It will sever my heart, but the agony will be worth it because you have never loved me from the beginning.
I’m writing to tell you that you’re a lucky lady, because by the time you read this, you’ll be free to do whatever you want, whenever you want, without having to satisfy anyone, especially me. I’m not sure how to say it; after all, it’s not your fault; you’re still very nice and loving to me; but I don’t want to be your girlfriend any longer.
I want you to know that you deserve someone who sees you as the most beautiful living human being and a diamond that should be loved and preserved so that it can shine every day. I’m sorry I can’t be there for you as that guy. Thank you for assisting me in trusting my intuition. You were the first person to reveal the truth to me on my own. As you can hopefully tell from all of this, I no longer lie.
It is not fair to me for you to pretend that our relationship will succeed because I know that my heart is elsewhere. You deserve someone who will love you and only you, and I know you will meet someone who will treat you right.
You are an angel that I have been unable to contain. It’s all my fault because I’ve always overlooked the blessings you’ve brought with you! I consider myself fortunate to have found someone who has truly loved me in life! I will be eternally grateful to you for introducing me to true love!
Someone once told me that 90 percent of love is timing, and that seems to be the case right now. I’m sorry that things have gone so wrong, and I’m not just saying that. I adore you, and you will always hold a special place in my heart. And don’t be angry with me.
I know it sounds corny, but this isn’t for you. It’s there for me. I have to take the job, and that’s what I’ve been working towards for the last five years. You’re certain of it. You were with me for the majority of it. And it isn’t your journey to take. You’ll never be able to leave anything behind if you don’t come with me. I cannot guarantee that if you do, I will be able to provide you with what you require.
You have no idea how difficult it is for me to write this letter to you. I’m using the word excruciating because I don’t have to use the word revolting. After all, you have a complete understanding of how much I’ve been through and how hard I’m working to make the idea work.
I admire you for your self-confidence and self-esteem. You still appear to be in command, and I am in awe of you. You are more insightful than anyone I know, and you have real-world common sense that goes beyond the typical book smarts. You value the world and its inhabitants, and you always do the right thing. So you’re doing the right thing. You’re such a sweet and nice guy.
Unfortunately, we haven’t been together, but I’m grateful you taught me a valuable lesson: never trust anyone. I adore you! I despise you! I could have moved on, but I won’t because I want to see the look on your face when you see me broken and lonely. It is simple to fall in love, but love is difficult to forgive. Yes, that is excruciatingly painful! I know you don’t want to hear it from me, but I can’t help but say “I love you!” to you.
I’m sorry that time and conversation haven’t been able to remove the image of you with someone else from my mind or heart. You cheated on me instead of coming over to me for something that made you unhappy. In some ways, I can see—I’m not entirely accusing you. But I cannot agree that you have chosen not to be honest with me. I don’t see how we can get past this. I knew I couldn’t put my trust in you.
It’s been great getting to know you over the last few [days, weeks, months], but I don’t feel a connection with you anymore. I wish you the best of luck in the future! To be honest, I’m still in love with my ex, and things don’t feel resolved between us. I had a great time meeting you, so I’m not interested in hanging out with you again.
I adore you completely. I’m not going to deny it. Nonetheless, you have gradually eroded my faith. Everything would have been perfect if you had just avoided your lies. What you desired was to hear my heart scream. We’ve been the perfect couple, carefree and content. It’s a shame you can’t see the essence of our passion. Goodbye. Goodbye.
I need to express myself, and while writing a letter felt like my only option due to our distance, I hope you understand that I am writing with a heavy heart. I’d be lying if I said I didn’t hope our relationship would work out. When we first met, I was convinced you were it.
The majority of breakups occur when two people drift apart. Begin by acknowledging how wonderful things were once, and then tell your ex how you felt at the end. It is critical to demonstrate how things fell apart so that your partner understands. Remember, this letter isn’t about blaming them; it’s about demonstrating what happened. Leave any rage at the door.
Where do I even begin? You’re fantastic, honey. You’re more than great; you’re fantastic. And we’ve had some great times together, with lots of laughs, funny moments, and heartfelt memories. But something is missing. We both know it and have been avoiding it, but the time has come. You understand what I mean. We need to separate.
I’ve realized that I haven’t been as happy as I used to be in recent months. I realized I’d been prioritizing your life over mine. I’m not happy anymore because you’re spending time with your friends and family and focusing on your work stresses. I discovered you had been seeing Susan despite your assurances that things were over. That is sufficient reason, and I hope you will respect my wishes and never contact me again.
It was simple for you, but not for me! I’m disappointed that, despite spending so much time together, we could understand each other so well. Let’s go our separate ways for a while and see how things go. It’s the only option I have right now. Goodbye! I’ve realized that we’ve grown apart over the last few months. The space between us acts as a barrier. We don’t see each other as frequently as I believe we should in order for this relationship to last. I simply require more. That is why I am writing you this letter; I believe it is past time for us to end the emotional strain of missing each other but not always being able to see each other.
The problem with our relationship was that you were too preoccupied with molding it to the whims and fancies of everyone around us, while I was too preoccupied with enjoying it for what it was. Things would never have gotten to the point where I had to walk away if you hadn’t kept deceiving me with your lies every day. Goodbye.
You can have a thousand girlfriends, but you’ll never find the true love I gave you! It isn’t a curse. In fact, I wish you all the best! It’s difficult to say goodbye to someone who holds a special place in your heart. But we’ve reached the point in life where there’s no turning back! I can’t stop crying right now. I had never considered this moment in my life. I wish I could die before saying goodbye to you!
As I write, I have the distinct impression that I will regret this letter for the rest of my life. You brought me joy like no other man ever could at a time when I desperately needed it. Simply by being you, you brought out the best in me. Your love has carried me to unimaginable heights. I’ve told you many times that jealousy is the worst venom in a relationship. When it is ill. Then it’s too late. You pretended to agree, shook your head timidly, and promised to change every time I told you that. You know how I knew something wasn’t going to work out between us the first time I saw you? It wasn’t necessary for you to pay the first bill on your own,…
I loved you, and I know you did, too, or something close to it. It would have been bad if you had walked out, but I could have handled it. But you chose to lie instead. How long will this last? At this point, I’m not even sure. The person I thought I knew would have treated me better. I don’t care if you read this, but I hope you do for the sake of whoever you end up with.
It’s been nice getting to know you, but I’d appreciate it if we didn’t talk anymore. You no longer deserve me in your life. Please remove my phone number. I’ve blocked you on all of your accounts. I don’t want to speak with you again. Thank you for the memories, but it’s time for me to move on. Please don’t bother me. This is the end of the road. I truly mean it when I say goodbye.
Saying goodbye is preferable to telling a thousand lies about how much we love each other. After all, we’re both aware that there is no longer any love! I never imagined a tomorrow without you. But life has other plans for us from time to time. I don’t blame you; I blame fate! My heart has been shattered. As I bid you farewell, my eyes well up with tears. May you have all the happiness in life that no one else can give you!
There are billions of women in the universe, but none shine brighter than you. You, like the North Star, will guide my heart wherever I go in life. When the night skies are dark, your love will shine through and give me hope.
You say you still love me, and I believe you. I still love you, but without communication and trust, I don’t think it’s enough. Before you commit to someone else, I hope you take the time to reflect on why you chose to have an affair instead of working through it. Please do not contact me; it will be too painful for both of us, and it is best if we both move on. Take precautions.
Love is like a tidal wave. It rises and then vanishes. Unfortunately, in my love for you, the tide has gone out, and I don’t believe it will return. I know it’s difficult to hear, but sincerity is the least I can offer you right now. I hope you will continue to move forward with strength and purpose, like the ocean waves.
Most breakups occur when two entities drift apart. Begin by remembering how wonderful things used to be, and then tell your ex how you feel at the end of the day. It is necessary to explain how things have devolved so that your partner understands. It’s important to note that this letter isn’t about blaming them; it’s about demonstrating what happened. Remove the rage from it.
You’ve been daydreaming about true love, trust, and loyalty your entire life. It’s ironic that you didn’t know what those words meant for all those years!
I’m sick of your phony smiles and empty promises. I’ve realized that your tears aren’t always genuine. Thank goodness it’s not too late. Goodbye! Goodbye!
It’s unfortunate how quickly we’ve become strangers to one another. It’s as if we’ve never loved each other for a single second!
I’m not sorry you’re going to leave me. Because at the very least, I know my feelings for you have always been genuine! I’ve been completely honest the entire time! So, where do I even begin? You’re incredible, sweetheart. You’re more than fine; you’re magnificent. And we had some really good times, good laughs, funny moments, and touching memories together. Everything, however, is missing. We are both aware of this and have been resisting it, but the time has come. You understand what I mean. There is a desire to separate.
I’m writing to tell you that you are a lucky woman, because by the time you read this letter, you will be free to do whatever you want, whenever you want, without having to satisfy anyone, especially me. I’m not sure how to put it; after all, it’s not your fault; in fact, you’re very caring and nice to me; but I no longer want to be your girlfriend.
Someone once told me that 90 percent of love is timing, and that feels right now. I’m sorry that this is how things turned out, and I’m not just saying that. I adored you and will always hold a special place in my heart. Please don’t be angry with me.
I want you to know that you deserve someone who sees you as the most incredible human being alive and a jewel that should be cherished and protected so that it can shine. I apologize for not being that person for you. Thank you for teaching me to trust my instincts; you were the first to reveal my own truth to me. As you can probably tell from all of this, I no longer lie.
A thought to you does not ruin someone else’s life the way you did mine because someone may not be as strong as I am. I never asked for much. All I ever wanted was for you to like me for who I was, not who you wanted me to be. I was always there for you, and my love wanted to be with you, but when you cheated on me, it was your loss, which you never realized.
Relationships are similar to fantastic road trips. Instead of complaining about the bumps and potholes, sit back and enjoy the beautiful scenery. Instead of pretending to love me, you could have been honest. By walking away, I am releasing your heart. It will pierce my heart, but the agony will be worth it because you have never loved me from the beginning.
I couldn’t keep you to myself because you are an angel. It’s all my fault because I’ve always overlooked the blessings you’ve brought with you! I consider myself fortunate to have had someone in my life who truly loved me! I’ll be eternally grateful to you for introducing me to true love!
It’s not fair to you for me to act as if our relationship is going to work when I know in my heart that my focus is elsewhere. You deserve someone who will love you and only you, and I am confident that you will find someone who will treat you well.
ALSO, READ Best Birthday Paragraphs
Text Messages4 days ago
BEST LOVE CONFESSION MESSAGES FOR HER OR HIM
Love & Dating2 years ago
10 Simple Hack to Make a Girl Send Her Nudes
Text Messages11 months ago
Heart Touching RIP Uncle Quotes
Text Messages11 months ago
Best Good Luck Wishes Before and After Surgery, for Family and Friends
Text Messages11 months ago
Freaky and Dirty Paragraphs For Him Copy And Paste Yahoo
Uncategorized2 years ago
HOW TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOURSELF
lifehacks1 year ago
What are Waist Beads? -10 Reasons Why Women Wear Waist Beads
Uncategorized1 year ago
Top 5 Lively Ideas to Resolve Compatibility Issues after Marriage