Last Updated on August 4, 2022 by Joshua Isibor
How to attract a man and make him want you is easy if only you follow these techniques and steps. If you want a man to notice you, work on cultivating the right personality. Generally, people tend to be attracted to those who are confident, kind, and independent.
Put a little extra effort into your looks. Wear flattering outfits that show off your best features. Make sure to flirt when interacting. Mimic your crush’s body language and smile when you’re chatting with him. Here are seven things you can do to get a man attracted to you.
Ways to get a man attracted to You.
1. Having an Attractive Personality
Act confident. People are attracted to those who are confident and sure of themselves, so don’t be ashamed of who you are. For example, it’s okay to be a little dorky if that’s part of your personality — own it with confidence to attract the right man.
- Part of being confident is openly enjoying the things that you like without feeling self-conscious. Whether it’s dancing, playing video games, or reading a book, enjoy yourself, and don’t worry about looking “cool.”
- Remember to keep your confidence in check, though. Don’t be argumentative with others about your opinions, tastes, or ideas, but feel free to state them without shame.
Be kind. If a man sees you being kind to others, he’ll know you’re someone he wants to be around. Show compassion and love to those around you. These include your friends, family, and even strangers.
- Small gestures can show your kindness. Hold the door open for others, arrive on time when you have plans with others, ask your friends how their day went. You can also smile at the people who you pass on the street.
- Being patient and understanding when dealing with others can also show your kindness. If your friend snaps at you because they’re having a bad day, accept their apology without making them feel bad.
Be open to new things. You want your man to feel like he can spend time with you and still do the things that he enjoys. People are usually drawn to others who are more agreeable, so be willing to try new things, such as different types of food or movies that you don’t usually watch.
- If the things he enjoys are a bit unusual, he may really appreciate someone who shows genuine interest in them. For example, if he keeps odd collections, ask about them rather than raising an eyebrow.
Be positive. In general, people are attracted to those who have a positive outlook. Try to focus on the little things in life that can brighten even the worst day, such as an interesting conversation or your favorite meal. If you make an effort to be positive in your day-to-day life, others will be able to pick up on your positive energy.
- It can take some work to become a more positive thinker. Try to catch negative thoughts and find a new way to look at the situation. For example, you may think, “I’m running late for school. I’m going to get in big trouble!” Instead, tell yourself something like, “It’s a good thing I’m not usually late, so this won’t be that big a deal.”
Give him his space. A man wants to feel like he’s free to be himself, which requires some alone time. Respect that space by having your interests and activities outside of him. Make it clear to him you have your group of friends, hobbies, and interests. If he sees you’re more independent, he’s likely to want you more.
- For example, if he asks you to go out on a night that you have plans with friends, don’t cancel your original plans too eagerly. Your man may worry that you’re too focused on him if you drop everything, so try making plans with him for the next night instead.
Keep your conversations interesting. Don’t let conversations get boring or repetitive. If the conversation seems to be dying down, bow out or change the topic. Avoid awkward small talk as much as possible.
- To keep a conversation going, ask good questions. For example, if he’s telling you about a book that he’s reading, you might say, “I love that one too! What do you like best about it?”
- You can always default to asking about things he likes. For example, if he’s a movie buff, ask about his favorite films.
Touch him. Find small ways to touch your man to show him that you’re interested and leave him longing for more physical contact. For example, nudge him a bit with your elbow during a conversation or touch his forearm a bit when you’re speaking. If he touches back, it’s usually a sign he’s interested in you as well.
- While you want the guy to know you’re interested in him, don’t do anything that you’re not comfortable with. If touching him feels like too much at first, just try standing close until you feel more comfortable.
Compliment him. Fit little compliments into the conversation. Make sure that you mean what you say, though, because he’ll probably be able to tell if you’re just giving him a line. Look for moments where you can work what you admire about him into a conversation naturally.
- When you first begin flirting, you can use somewhat generic phrases. For example, you might say, “It was so good seeing you yesterday!”
- As you get to know him more, work organic compliments into the conversation. For example, if he mentions that he’s wondering what to wear to a sporting event over the weekend, you might something like, “You always dress nice so I’m sure you’ll find something great.”
Smile and make eye contact. Smiling is a good way to come off as flirtatious. During a conversation, work on keeping a smile throughout. You can also try to laugh lightly at his jokes and smile more when he says something sweet or interesting.
- Eye contact can also help. Try holding his gaze for a few seconds and then glancing away.
Mimic his body language. It may seem strange, but people are attracted to those who subtly mimic their body language. You don’t have to imitate everything he does but mimic small, subtle gestures. For example, if you see him cross his legs, cross your legs too.
- Try mimicking hand gestures. If he tends to wave his hands around as he speaks or to make a point, try doing the same.
- If he is leaning in towards you, lean in towards him too.
Pass him a note. You may want to send your man a physical note, but a flirty text can also work. Don’t make it outright flirty if you haven’t established that kind of relationship, though. Just show that you’re thinking of him.
- For example, you might send a quick text that says, “Just wanted to say hi! ;)”
- You can also text or send a note with a quick question. For example, “How was your day?”
3.Choosing the Right Wardrobe
Find the best clothes for your shape. Wear clothes that accentuate your best features. Certain clothing shapes flatter particular body types, so it’s important to choose the right fit for your wardrobe.
- If you are circle-shaped, choose slim-cut pants and looser tops, like tunics.
- If you are triangle-shaped, meaning your shoulders and torso are narrower than your hips, opt for wide-legged pants, tailored jackets, and line skirts.
- If you have an hourglass figure, choose high-waisted pants, v-neck tops, and wrap dresses.
- If you have a straight or rectangular figure, opt for boot-cut pants and fitted jackets.
Wear something sexy. Choose outfits that you are comfortable wearing, but makes you feel attractive at the same time. Depending on your body shape and personality, that may mean a form-fitting outfit, a lower cut top, or a skirt or shorts that show off your legs.
- Go for v-neck tops, which will make your body look wider and taller. Scoop neck tops can also be sexy.
- If you wear skirts and/or shorts, keep them above the knee to highlight your legs.
- Fitted jeans and a T-shirt can also be sexy, especially when paired with an accessory like a watch. If you want to look a little fancier, throw a sports coat over this outfit.
- Opt for clothing made with heavier fabrics, which will drape better on your body and highlight your figure.
Wear red. Men tend to be drawn to people dressed in red. Opt for red shades when possible, but make sure to use red in ways that work for you. Pay attention to your hair color, though. You may not want to wear too much red if it’s not flattering on you.
- Redheads usually look good in green or blue, so add some green and blue accessories to a red top.
- Blondes look good in blue or purple. Try wearing red lipstick or a scarf with a purple shirt.
- Darker hair, such as brown or black hair, tends to look good in red. You can go all out with a red top, dress, or suit.
Don’t neglect your hair. Opt for a haircut that complements your face shape and you feel comfortable with it. It’s also important to brush or comb your hair before seeing your guy so it’s obvious that you’ve made an effort.
- Some men prefer longer hair, so if your hair is already long, allow it to hang down. However, if you’re very petite, wearing your hair down may overwhelm your figure. Try a half-up, half-down style instead.
- If you have shorter hair, keep it combed and clean when you go out. You can also try spiking your hair slightly with gel for a more styled look.
Wear flattering makeup. Use a little eyeliner, mascara, and just enough eye shadow to give your eyes some shape. A small amount of flattering makeup can accentuate your best features and get a guy’s attention.
- Men tend to be drawn to red lipstick. If you wear lipstick, you may want to opt for a red shade.
Smell Nice: Men love it when you smell incredible. A simple clean smell is usually all it takes, so simply showering regularly can help. You can also add a little perfume or cologne.
- Avoid floral scents, which can be too strong. Instead, go for more nature-based scents, such as an orchid or softwood scents. Vanillas can also be subtle but enticing.
- Orange scents are also attention-grabbing, so look for citrus-scented colognes and perfumes.
4.Have your own life.
Probably the most misunderstood and counterintuitive advice that I can give you is that you need to have your own life when it comes to love and dating. But what does that even mean?
Having your own life means that you need to have your interests independent of your man. These are things like hobbies, activities, and even friends that you are super-into, but that your man isn’t necessarily as interested in.
But why is having your own life like this so important? For some reasons:
- You need to show your man that you enjoy his company and presence, but at the same time, you need to let him know that you don’t need him. Showing your man that you don’t need him will make him respect you more. If you desperately need him and drop your life for him, he will quickly realize that he doesn’t have to work for your love and respect anymore. When this happens, he will ultimately lose respect for you.
- Women who have their own lives are infinitely more attractive to a guy. Men are actually a lot like cats: when they can easily have you, they will just as easily get bored with you (much like a cat and a dangling piece of twine). But when they have to work hard to win you over, they will be a lot more attracted to you.
So when you have your own life, you will naturally be harder to hang out with and less available — perfect for making him want you a whole lot more.
5.Love yourself first.
I definitely don’t want to get all “woo woo” or spiritual with you, but you really do have to ask yourself this: “Do I love myself?” When you think about it, how can a guy love and want you if you don’t even love yourself? If you are not yet totally in love with yourself, don’t fret. There are plenty of ways to remedy it.
- If you feel like you aren’t in shape, you can always join a gym and start working out more.
- If you aren’t feeling that confident with your fashion sense, get in touch with a friend who keeps up with trends and ask them for advice or to go shopping with you.
- The same goes for your confidence in talking to guys. The only way to get more confident is to practice more and more with male friends and co-workers.
6.Make Yourself Fun to be around.
One of the key things to figure out when learning how to make a man want you is by being a fun-filled person. I’m not going to lie and say that looks don’t matter; they do, but they only help to get your foot in the door. You see, once you are talking to a man, if you are boring, he will very quickly lose interest.
However, if you are fun, he is definitely going to want to keep chatting and hanging out with you. So the next time you are seeing a man you want, ask yourself, “Am I fun to be around?”
7.Be exceptionally good in bed.
The last piece of advice on how to make a man want you is that you need to have great skills in bed to keep him lusting after you and to prevent the idea of being with other girls from ever entering his head.
Sure, you can learn hundreds of different sex positions to use, as well as how to talk dirty, but if you are really serious about keeping your man wanting you, then you should start learning how to talk dirty to build sexual tension and turn him on.
Being able to attract the kind of man you desire can be empowering but it takes time and patience. If the man in question seemed too aloof. Don’t force yourself on him. Respect his decisions and walk away! And always remember to be yourself!
Text Messages4 weeks ago
BEST LOVE CONFESSION MESSAGES FOR HER OR HIM
Sex Education3 years ago
10 Simple Hack to Make a Girl Send Her Nudes
Text Messages1 week ago
Heart Touching RIP Uncle Quotes
Text Messages6 days ago
Best Good Luck Wishes Before and After Surgery, for Family and Friends
Text Messages1 week ago
Freaky and Dirty Paragraphs For Him Copy And Paste Yahoo
Uncategorized3 years ago
HOW TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOURSELF
Uncategorized4 years ago
HOW TO KISS A BOY FOR THE FIRST TIME
lifehacks2 years ago
What are Waist Beads? -10 Reasons Why Women Wear Waist Beads