When it comes to how to be a gentleman it has absolutely nothing to do with suits, ties, polished and etc… oftentimes when some of us hear “gentleman” those are what comes to our minds but it goes way beyond all that.
It’s not in any way attached to appearance as a definition. Although, appearance is major of a factor in being gentlemanly. It has everything to do with who you are your charisma, attitude, and more of how you carry yourself.
So now let’s examine some of the things that make a gentleman based on research
- Define who you are. Gentlemen know themselves, they do not have identity confusion and they always project their identity to anyone they meet.
- Maintain proper hygiene.
- Be mature in dealings.
- Grow up. Gentlemen don’t sulk or throw tantrums.
- Mind your language. Never be caught using the f-word or swearing.
- Always network with people. Be more open to sensible conversation and connect well with people. Know a bit of a lot so that you can contribute to most conversations.
- Find your passion and pursue it.
- Know what you want in all scenarios or situations.
- Keep to time. Learn to be punctual.
- Keep your word. A gentleman is a man of his word.
- When you promise something or someone, fulfill it.
- Hold the door open. This is one of the most common traits of a gentleman.
- Don’t owe favors. Always return it!.
- Keep your space neat. Clean up after yourself.
- Never kiss and tell. It ruins your image in front of others.
- Tell a good story without hiccups. You should look like a natural to those listening.
- Learn to give an exceptional toast.
- Be you.
- Be able to distinguish between confidence, boldness, and arrogance.
- Be open-minded but still maintain your morals and beliefs.
- Don’t judge.
- Know how to make a good meal.
- Remove greed from your dealings. Fight it.
- In most cases that require payment and you are with 2 or more persons, offer to pay.
- Know when to keep quiet or talk.
- Know the right time to clap and the right amount of claps.
- Offer to help your guest with their luggage.
- Learn to dance at least one classical.
- Filter your social media and remove irrelevant and childish information from before.
ALSO, READ HOW TO KEEP A POSITIVE ATTITUDE
- Always let your partner knows you care. Be sure to tell her daily.
- Before proposing to your partner, seek her family’s blessings.
- before helping a lady with her coat, ask for her permission first.
- learn and exhibit table manners.
- Be diligent and pay attention to details.
- Being a gentleman is also a matter of character so you must respect your elders.
- Chivalry should be your focus.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- Always make reservations for the restaurant if you eating out with a friend.
- Guard your reputation and name In a society very jealously.
- Be mindful of your choice of words in any form of communication.
- Walk confidently with a bold demure.
- Strive to be better daily by learning, observing, and studying but avoid idolizing
- When having a conversation, maintain eye contact but don’t not stare.
- Always be willing to offer help to those who need it.
- Learn humor.
- Mind your liquor and know your gauge.
- Be mindful of what you listen to. Since most times we tend to reproduce what we hear
- Keep good company
- Quickly admit when you are wrong and apologies. Apologizing doesn’t make you weak. It’s actually a strength
- Learn to say the magic words “please” ”excuse me” ”sorry ”” thank you” “pardon me”
- Wish the success of others
- Don’t pick unnecessary fights
- Learn to do things for others without expecting anything in return
- Be flexible and open to change
- Take alone times
- Easily forgive others. To err is human and to forgive is divine
- Make breakfast in bed oftentimes
- Don’t ever send more than two texts in a row to some person
- Don’t call more than twice in a row. Instead, just leave a message
- Never pick your nose in public
- Always smell nice, use a deodorant
- Make your handshakes firm
- Don’t pretend inability. If you can’t do something, don’t say you can
- Don’t wear dusty shoes. Always clean your shoes.
- When going on a date be very polite
- Be quick to offer your jacket if a lady looks cold
- Be a good guy even behind the scenes
- Always show up at an event like birthdays, weddings, baby showers, etc. with a gift
- Share your ideas with those around you except for a good reason
- Don’t wear wrinkled or rumpled shirts
- Be gracious
- Be humble
- Offer your seat to ladies especially the pregnant
- In every aspect of your life strive for excellence
- When intending to go for an event, if you can make it let them know beforehand.
- Lead by example
- Have high standards and values
- Always keep your and don’t pick on little issues
- Be authentic and genuine
- Respect peoples space
- Don’t be polygamous in a relationship. Keep to one lady at a time
- Don’t intentionally hurt people’s feelings
- Encourage people especially your partner to pursue their goals and dreams in life
- Be a good listener
- No one or two sports and be good at them
- When going out on a date, put everything into thought
- Encourage people to be better
- Send flowers and chocolates to your significant other often
- Pull out the chair for a lady
- Compliment your lady when she is looking nice
- Stand when a lady approaches or is about to leave a table
- Always keep your room tidy
- Take responsibilities
- Learn to prioritize things and keep the ones important to you
- Be reliable
- Always look sharp
- Check up on a friend after they leave your place to ensure they got home safe
- Embrace loyalty
- Open the cab door for people regardless of their gender
Text Messages5 months ago
BEST LOVE CONFESSION MESSAGES FOR HER OR HIM
Love & Dating1 year ago
10 Simple Hack to make a girl send Her Nudes
Uncategorized1 year ago
HOW TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOURSELF
Uncategorized2 years ago
22 ways on how to build self-belief
Uncategorized2 years ago
HOW TO KISS A BOY FOR THE FIRST TIME
Text Messages4 months ago
Best Good Luck Wishes Before and After Surgery, for Family and Friends
Adoption1 year ago
10 things NEVER to say to an adoptive parent
Uncategorized1 year ago
17 signs you are dating your soulmate