Are you seeing for motivational quotes about success and life? here is the right junction for you!! We have lots of motivational quotes that would ginger and put you in the right direction of Life.
Reno Omokri motivational quotes
1. Stop thinking that your certificate entitles you to a job, or wealth, or even to success. Your degree is just a piece of paper. It entitles you to NOTHING! If a degree could make you rich, those who gave it to you would have been billionaires!
2. Never bite the hand that fed you. It is an absolute statement. It doesn’t matter if they are wrong and you are right. If you want your future to be bright, make sure you never bite the hand that fed you when you couldn’t feed yourself. No exception!
3. If you don’t know your purpose, let me simplify it for you. What is that thing which requires effort, but which you will still do even if you were not paid. That is your passion. Your purpose is to use your passion to make the world a better place
4. Success brings confidence and confidence brings success. They go hand in hand. Don’t wait to be successful before you are confident. Be confident now and your confidence will attract success, which itself will attract more confidence. It’s a cycle
5. Investing in a business comes with risks. Because the risk is monetized, it looks big. But wasting money on frivolity comes with a sure risk. The risk of future poverty. I prefer to invest and have a partial risk than spend it and have a sure risk
6. If you don’t know how to start a business, let me simplify it. Get 2 sheets of paper. On A, write the skills you have. On B, write those who need those very skills, but don’t have them. Next, start marketing the skills on paper A to those on paper B
7. You get rich by connecting with people, not by collecting from them. When you meet successful people, borrow wisdom from them, not money. Study their money habits. Act like them, and soon, you will be one of them. Get rich by imitating the rich!
8.I’ve seen money change people. They dance well for God when they are broke. They make money and stop dancing that way. You ask why. They say such dance no longer befits their status. If money makes you stop loving God like before, you won’t get it!
9. One sad thing about workers is that they go to work to earn a salary, rather than to learn a business. Your salary should be start-up capital. Your real pay is learning how the business you work for is run so you can start your own and employ others
- The reason you are poor is because you are focused on what you want. Focus, instead, on what others want. Then think of the skills you have to meet their wants. Then start meeting it. They will pay you. And just like that, you will have a business!
11.You will never see ‘Get money’ in Scripture. You only see ‘Get wisdom’ (Proverbs 4:7). God knows that you dont get money. You attract money. And how do you attract money? By getting wisdom. Money likes wisdom. Chase wisdom and money will chase you!
12.If you admire a billionaire, but you haven’t read his biography, you are a foolish admirer. You want to reap, but you don’t want to learn how to sow. Read biographies of the men and women you admire. It‘s the easiest way to replicate their success
13.It is more important to learn how to make money work for you, than to learn how to work for money. That‘s why you should learn to invest. Dont spend your life going out to look for money. Instead, learn how to send money out to look for more money!
14.Because you are 60, you want to give up your dreams? Who told you dreams have expiry dates? Go and read about Colonel Sanders who founded @KFC. He was a failure all his life, until he started KFC and became a multimillionaire at 75. You have time!
15.Stop designing websites, doing landscaping, accounting or laundry, for friends and family for free. It is not kindness. It is foolishness. They are making money from their own skills. You too should make money from yours. Turn it into a business!
16.Habit is a gradual thing that leads you to a final thing. The little habits you have are responsible for the big successes or failures you have. Watch your habits. Because they will produce your life’s experiences. Where are your habits taking you?
17.Until you sell, you can’t excel. Think of the greatest people in every field. In music you had @MichaelJackson selling his music. In writing, you had Shakespeare selling literature. In politics, you had JFK selling ideas. What you sell, excels you!
- Don’t try to start a perfect business. Focus on creating a profitable business. And the only way you can do this is by solving other people’s problems. See other people’s problems, not as obstacles, but as opportunities. Solutions bring finances!
- Gain people’s confidence and you will eventually gain their money. That is how conmen con people off their money. By gaining their confidence. But don’t be a conman. Be a correct man. Gain people’s confidence by providing a good service or product
20.If you want to be rich, stop doing what you are good at for free, even if it is your hobby. If you know how to make people laugh, charge for it. If you know how to sing, charge. That‘s why God gave you the talent. Not as a hobby. But as a business
21.How can you expect your income to rise when your knowledge has not risen? It is like expecting a promotion to the next class when you dont have increased knowledge. Hard work keeps you at the same level. Smart work promotes you to the next level!
Here’s the link to our youtube channel please support us by subscribing to it. A lot of relationship, marriage, parenting, and life issues will be discussed. SEE YOU THERE!!
22.People who hunger for money hardly get money. But people that hunger for knowledge almost always get money. Money is the reward for solving problems and knowledge enables you solve problems. Escape poverty by chasing what will make money chase you!
23.Education help you get a job and make money. Wisdom helps you get a business and make money work for you. So, get education and get wisdom. But, if you can’t get both, then get wisdom. Solomon did not go to school. Yet he was richer than any man
24.Angry people already live in torment. The last thing they need is to see their negative emotion reflected back at them through you. Resist their provocation. They think they are in control, but it is their anger that controls them. So control yours
- What you should understand is that when you see the rich and famous wearing designers, they usually dont pay for it. Designers approach them to wear their products for free so the poor can see it on them and then spend their small money buying it
26.If you have enough self conviction, you will make it. That is why you should immediately identify ANYONE who attacks your self belief. If you can, expel then from your orbit. If you can’t expel them, you leave, or you will never fulfil potential
27.Don’t struggle to dress like the rich and famous. Instead, struggle to earn like them. The rich and famous even get paid to wear those designers. I know, because I was approached by a bespoke tailor. Succeed, and designers will dress you for free!
28.Don’t organise a wedding that will disorganise your marriage. The more you go into debt to organise your wedding, the more disorganised your marriage will be. The debt will agonise both of you to the point where you antagonise each other. Avoid it!
29.When calamity strikes, it expects you to lose your calm. But if you remain calm in the face of calamity, the forces behind the calamity (there‘s a power behind EVERY calamity) will lose their own calm and become confused and the calamity will fail!
- When you face challenges, dont panic or complain. Rather, calm yourself to the extent that your calmness affects the challenge. Next, figure out what life is trying to teach you via the challenge. When you do, you will also figure out its solution
31.If you and your wife face hard times, few, if any, of those who attended your multimillion wedding, will bail you out. The food they ate will be a memory, while your lack of food is a reality. Prevent such. Spend on your marriage, not your wedding!
32.Use your life to pursue things that are more enduring than money. Pursue:
33.If you pursue God and these things, your life will be more successful than the lives of those who just pursue money
34.Practice this and you will never be poor. When you have a bank alert, don’t think of what you can buy. Think instead of what you can invest in. The more you invest, the more alerts you attract. The more you spend, the less bank alerts you attract
35.Dont broadcast your plans until they are accomplished. It can’t be stolen then. There are many millionaires today who became rich from stealing their ‘friends’ plans. There are music superstars who became famous from stealing their ‘friends’ songs!
- Mike Adenuga was a taxi driver. JeffBezos was a @McDonalds cook. Adenuga is now worth $10.8 B. Bezos is worth $200 B. Never look down on a man except to admire his shoes! “God resists the proud but gives grace to the humble”-James 4:6
36.Rice cooks before beans, but beans is more nutritious. That others succeed before you, doesn’t mean they will succeed better than you. Face your race. Leave them to their place. Because, “the race is not to the swift”-Eccl 9:11. Your time will come
37.If you boil rice, beans and potato in the same pot, each of them will get cooked at different times. Never at the same time. So, when you see your mates getting successful before you, don’t get jealous. Your time will come. Just keep on cooking!
38.One of the worst counsel anyone can give you is ‘forget about the past’. To forget about the past is to wipe away your wisdom. You get education from books, but you get wisdom from experiences. Learn from your past and move on. Don’t forget it
39.Imagine a mirror. What you see in a mirror is your reflection. Life is a mirror. The mirror of life is reflecting your thoughts. If you don’t like what you see in the mirror, don’t adjust the reflection. Adjust your thoughts. It will fix your life!
40.Stop chasing your dream. Instead of chasing your dream, start actualising it. Make a plan. A plan to actualise your dream is called a vision. Resources to actualise the dream is called provision. God only gives provision to those who have vision!
41.The only way to get some people to like you is if you stop
* Being happy
* Achieving greatness
If you value their approval so much, then stop doing the above. If you value the above, then stop caring what they think of you!
42.We attract what we think to ourselves. Our lives are a reality of our thoughts. If you dont like your life, dont blame anyone. Blame yourself. Then change it. Stop thinking about what you are seeing. Think, instead, about what you would like to see
43.There are people of HIGH STATUS and there are people of LOW STATUS. However, there are no HIGH people or LOW people. You are NOT your STATUS. You are a HUMAN. Your STATUS ends on Earth. Your spirit lives on. Don’t get high on your high status!
44.When you start making friends in high places, dont forget your friends in low places. Remember, it was not your friends in high places that reached down and pulled you up. It was your friends in low places that lifted their hands and pushed you up
3 Donts of Life
Dont wait to be perfect before you‘re happy. Be happy now
Dont rely on only beauty in choosing your spouse. Beautiful oranges at times have no water
Dont trade time for money. Trade ideas for money and use your time to get a life
46.Water appears weak. Rocks appear strong. Yet, over time, water breaks rocks.Understand strength. Physical energy is a lowest level strength. Strength is anything that helps you enforce your will on Earth. Patience is stronger that physical strength
47.Don’t focus on making expensive improvements. Focus on making effective improvements. Dress well. Don’t dress wealth. Speak to gain access. Don’t speak in a fake accent. Look people in the eye, but don’t look up to people. Look up to God. Only God!
- If not for packaging, orange juice wont be more expensive than orange. If not for improvement, corn flakes won’t be more valuable than ordinary corn. Package yourself. Improve yourself. Set yourself above the rest. Add value by adding improvements
49.Think of yourself like a stock. Always do things that makes your stock price increase. Knowledge acquisition, good manners, associating with a good crowd and planning increase your stock. Give people reason to buy into you by the way you live life
- One friend who is committed to you is better than 1000 friends who are interested in you. You claim you have committed friends? Okay. Can you name a friend, who you know has money, and who you know will give it to you if you have an emergency?
- The best investment you will ever make is an investment in yourself. When was the last time you read a self development, leadership, or investment book? If reading is hard, get an audiobook. You cant grow rich knowing only what happens on #BBNaija!
- Dear youths,
If you have friends whose conversations centre ONLY around, #BBnaija, dating, clubbing, romancing & spending, you may want to consider getting better friends. If you spend your youth like that, you will spend your old age regretting
53.If you dont control money, poverty will control you. It will control where you live, who you marry, who your friends are, and the type of children you have. So, start controlling money mercilessly now. Because poverty will be more merciless on you!
- It‘s impossible to be happy when the mouths you have to feed are increasing, but the funds you have to feed them with isn’t increasing. satan did not make you poor. You made yourself poor by marrying and having kids when you dont have steady income
- #Sanitise your thoughts to sanitise your life! Think good about yourself and others. Your mind can’t process good and evil simultaneously. If you think good about yourself and evil for others, evil will dominate your mind and manifest in your life!
56.Life does not happen to you. Life responds to you. Life responds to your:
What you think of affects what you say, and what you say affects what you do. It is why you must sanitise your thoughts to sanitise your life!
57.If you are not kind when you are poor, you wont be kind if you become rich. Money doesn’t add virtues you don’t have to you. It only brings out more of what you have. Money is your fuel, not your driver. You are the driver. Money fuels your drive!
- One big religious myth is the fallacy that money is evil. It is poverty that you should avoid. Poverty makes you desperate for money. Most of those who steal are poor. Why? Because they lack money. LACK of money is almost as bad as LOVE of money!
59.Don’t go to work to earn salary. Go to work to earn start up capital. Salary can be a beginning. But it should never be an end. Start your own business. Start small. Grow it big. Be willing to take a loss to be the boss, so you can fire your boss!
- Dont invest what is left after spending. Spend what is left after investing. As soon as salary comes, invest in your business, then your needs (shelter, food, utilities). If the first thing you spend salary on is a want, you will always be in want!
- The best way to make sense is by making money. Otherwise, you are making nonsense. Even Scripture says ‘money answers all things’. Money isn’t evil. It is the love of money that is evil. Money enables you to convert your good thoughts to good deeds
- The best way to make sense is by making money. Otherwise, you are making nonsense. Even Scripture says ‘money answers all things’. Money isn’t evil. It is the love of money that is evil. Money enables you to convert your good thoughts to good deeds
- There are invisible forces all around. Not all thoughts that enters your mind originates from you. Before acting on a thought, consider that it may have been placed in your consciousness by malevolent forces. Think about what you are thinking about
- Poverty or prosperity are a reflection of your thoughts, not your circumstances. Your mind is a computer that‘s programmed by your thoughts to manifest as reality what you constantly think of. Your thoughts change your circumstances, not vice versa #MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES
- You reap what you sow, more than you sowed and after you sowed. There is no escaping this principle. Fasting and prayer cant make you avoid it. Thus, think. Before you sow the wind, ask yourself if you can reap the whirlwind. Because, you will!
- Beautiful flowers grow in dirty soil. Circumstances are like dirty soil. They dont have to limit you. Use poverty as a means of developing humility, patience and perseverance and those virtues will change your state from poverty to prosperity
- Christ’s brother’s were part of His Earthly ministry, yet, when He was leaving earth, He chose Peter as His successor. He taught us that you must separate your business from your family. Employ quality management over family. Focus on efficiency!
- Never depend on a single source of income. Learn from God. He gave us the sun and He also gave us the moon. When the sun stops shining, the moon will shine. When your main source of income stops earning, your secondary sources will fill the vacuum
- Money is a consequence of satisfaction. Satisfy your customer and their money will find its way into your hand. Understand psychology. Don’t try to prove you are right, even if you are. Rather, prove that your customer is right for choosing you!
- Don’t just start a business. Start solving problems. Your business will thrive only to the extent that it solves problems. Help people exchange their problem for money and they‘ll gladly pay. The problems you solve determines the price you command.
71.It is true that you should be yourself and not be a copy of anyone. But if being yourself is not helping you succeed, and another person is succeeding, don’t be ashamed to copy their values and principles. Imitating good behaviour is never a crime!
72.Buy train tickets while the train is still at the station. Once it leaves the station, the ticket becomes useless. Buying brand new cars when you don’t have a house is buying a train ticket when the train is leaving the station. You may regret it.
73.Except you first invest in yourself, your investments in real estate, shares, companies, or commodities, won’t pay the best dividends. Why? Because you are the engine that drives your life’s success. If your car has no fuel, it can’t take you anywhere.
74. Rich people do not have a monopoly on wealth. Stop hating them. Go and make your own wealth. If you have evidence that their money came from money rituals, then expose them. If not, shut up and go make your own money any legal way you can.
75. Follow your dreams and try to achieve them or your fears will follow you and try to overcome you. There is no middle ground. Nature abhors a vacuum. If you want to stay balanced on the bicycle of life, you must keep cycling your bicycle for life.
76.Take in the big picture, not the small picture. The repeat customer will make you rich over time. But if you want to exploit money from a customer overnight, you won’t see him after that night. Learn to stoop to conquer or you will stop conquering!
77. Change your language to change your life. Some words you use without thinking are subliminally ruining your life. Stop using the word impossible. Instead, use challenging. Becoming a billionaire as an African is not impossible. It is challenging!
78.Dictionaries cant define the word impossible because it is subjective. What is impossible to one man is possible to another. Don’t be restricted by other people’ss restriction. Some people advise you from their fear. Never fear another person’s fear.
79.Stop begging for money and start begging for wisdom. Don’t go to successful people’s TL and say ‘please give me anything to feed’. Better to, say ‘I admire your success. Can you give me tips on how you made it? Learn to fish. Stop begging for fish!
80.If you have not had money dealings with anyone, never say you know them. Even if you have had money dealings and they gained money, you still don’t know them. Unless you have had money dealings with them AND THEY LOST MONEY, you don’t know a person!
81.Remember how you flaunted a new toy you got when you were a kid? You never flaunted old toys. It was only the new toy that got flaunted. What does that teach you? People don’t flaunt old money. When you see flaunters, know that their money is new.
82.Money is like fire. Fire is not good or bad in itself. In the hand of a good man, fire is light. In the hand of a bad man, fire will burn things down. Don’t easily feel sorry for some poor people. They once had money but used it to burn bridges..
83.Don’t make money your goal in business. Greed scares away customers. Make satisfying customers your goal. Genuine concern attracts customers. Satisfy a customer once, even if you have to make a loss, and you will convert him to a lifetime customer!
84.If you want a stool to support your weight, it must have at least 3 legs. If you want your income to support you, it must have at least 3 streams. Salary isn’t enough. You must have a business stream and an investment stream to support your weight!
85.You are not in your office to win friends. You are there to succeed. It is not a democracy. Focus on your boss, not your colleagues. Let them call you bootlicker. The same man who signed your employment letter will also sign your promotion letter!
86.If you want a promotion where you work, stop outworking your colleagues. Instead, outlearn them. Let them deliver quantity service. Your boss is looking for profit. Only by out learning them can you deliver quality service that commands a high price.
87.Whenever you feel occasional depression or low, maybe after hearing bad news, or you suffer misfortune, please don’t reach for pills or alcohol. Try this trick. Look for a baby and play with him or her. It is hard to stay depressed after that.
Change your vocabulary and you change your destiny:
Your difference does not make you odd. It makes you unique
You may be broke, but you are not broken
You don’t have regrets. You have experiences
Instead of ‘I can’t’, ask ‘How can I?’
90.Don’t wait to see how you feel in the morning. Tell yourself how to feel
Don’t wait for people to greet you first. It is tiresome. Be the first to greet
Don’t be tied to your past. Instead, be tied to your passion.
Wisdom To Make Your Week
Don’t Go Through The Week. Grow Through The Week
Don’t Just Watch Television. Work On Your Vision
Talk To God and He Listens. Listen and God Talks
Sow Into The Life Of Widows and Heaven Will Open Its Window Over Your Life.
Three pearls of Wisdom For Your Thursday
Avoid making promises when you are over-excited.
Avoid responding to emails, texts, or calls when you are angry
Avoid starting a new relationship when you are still broken-hearted over your previous relationship.
You have no duty to give any woman who is not your wife, mother, or unmarried sister any money. It does not make you stingy. It makes you wise. Any woman accusing you of stinginess to guilt you into giving her money is a low-level witch!
5 pearls of wisdom to help you succeed
Activity is not the same as productivity
Busyness is not equal to business
The motion does not always mean progress
If you don’t deliver results, you may receive insults
When you have money, people like to call you honey
95.Persistence, patience, and perseverance are the keys to success, not strength. Water is not as physically strong as a rock. Yet, water breaks through the strongest rock, through a combination of persistence, patience, and perseverance. Go and succeed!
96.The phrase ‘money cant buy happiness’ was invented by happy rich people to prevent the poor from threatening their wealth! Money is very, very, very, conducive to happiness! Are you not happy when you get bank alerts? Was it poverty that caused it?
97.When a rich man dies and leaves his wealth some people say ‘vanity upon vanity, as if wealth is a sin. It is not only wealth that is vanity. Poverty is also vanity. They are both vain because none of them can save you. But I prefer a wealth vanity.
98.Even if you can’t help the poor, still try to make money legally so there will be one less poor person to help. That way, you indirectly help the poor, by reducing the competition for charity by taking yourself out of the poverty equation forever.
99. Lazy people who say money can’t buy happiness act as if being broke can buy happiness. Get money even if it can’t buy happiness. Nothing can buy happiness. Not money or poverty. But at least money can buy comfort and comfort is conducive to happiness.
Why was I God created?
What skills do I have?
What plans do I have to achieve my purpose?
How do I know that I have achieved my purpose?
If you can answer these questions, nothing, except death, can prevent you from achieving outstanding success!
101. When you realize you are on Earth for purpose and not for popularity, you stop caring what the herd thinks and start following your principles, not trends. Don’t join the herd to condemn what you heard, otherwise the herd may one day come for your head.
102.It’s foolish to be sad because you are different from others. How can you be sad over an advantage? Different people make a difference. Odd people stand out, and because they stand out, they become outstanding. Embrace and celebrate your difference.
103.It is easier to get rich by expanding your income than by reducing your wants. Accessing many streams makes oceans full. You either invest your youth in self-development or invest your old age in self regret. The choice and consequences are yours.
104. People confuse academics for intelligence. Academics are good at counting degree certificates. Intelligent people are good at counting money. No matter how many degrees you have, how intelligent are you if you still work for a man without a degree?
105. God did not create man to love work. He created us to enjoy our passions. Make your passion a business and you won’t work. You‘ll thrive. Know yourself. Know what you love. Know where what you love meets the world’s needs. Then make it your business.
106.You are the one person whose opinion matters to your kids more than anybodys. Even when you are angry, don’t verbalize negative opinions on your kids. They will believe it and it will be their destiny. Even when angry, say ‘you this useful child’
107. Treat money like a tree. When you need firewood, you cut the branches, because branches grow back. If you cut the root, the tree won’t grow back. Your money is a tree. Don’t cut it at the root. Wait for it to have branches, then cut those branches.
108.Yes, we are the Human Race. But that does not mean we should race with each other. You don’t have to marry before your sister or friend or hit it big before your brother or neighbor. We are also human. Meaning we should be humane, not just human!
109. According to Scripture, when people die, they have no awareness of what you do for them. So, don’t borrow to give people befitting burials. Spend money on the living, not the dead. Dead parents can’t bless you for the money you spend on their burial.
110.Many people you think are angry, are not really angry. They are poor. Bring easily angered is often a symptom of poverty. That is why ghettoes tend to be violent. Don’t waste your time attacking the anger. Until you attack the cause, it won’t go.
111.It is a lie that not everyone can do business. Everyone can. But not everyone does.
Do it because you need to defeat poverty in your own life, so you can help others defeat it in theirs. A job may help you defeat poverty in you, but not in others.
You control your:
You cant control all these and still blame others for your failure. Man up. Take responsibility! Your life has turned out how you played it out. Make better choices to have a better future.
113.Your location won’t change who you are. A butterfly who goes to America wont become a bird, nor a lizard a crocodile. Dont focus on changing location. Rather, concentrate on changing your mindset. Only then will your location impact your vocation.
114. Don’t call your brother wicked for refusing to look after your many kids, which you had because of your ‘God will provide’ mentality. You see cold weather as time to chase women. In hot weather, you still relax with women. This is Africa’s dilemma!
115.Even birds won’t lay eggs until they first build a nest. You say you are a human being, with intellect, yet, you pop out children when you dont have a job, a business or a source of income. That is why you are poor. You reproduce before you produce.
116.The biggest fish always swim in deep waters. Wake up early, to think deeply. The ideas that will bring wealth will come to you when you are engaged in deep thought. It is called ideating. Read deeply. Think deeply. And you will be deeply wealthy!
117. Loving yourself is not narcissism. You cant you love your neighbour if you don’t love yourself. And your neighbour will find it difficult to love you if you dont love yourself. How you see yourself is the blueprint for how others will see you
NOTE: Always take motivational quotes into action
ALSO, READ 25 ways to make someone feel better
10 ways to keep going when the going gets tough
In one way or the other, we all go through tough times. Tough times can come in various aspects of our life, be it work finances, or even relationships.
When you find yourself in this phase, do not be discouraged. Nothing lasts forever, not even the tough times. when you find yourself in a tough situation, hold your head high up, stick your chest out and find your inner strength to move forward despite the hard times.
One thing you should put at the back of your mind is that tough or hard times are inevitable. we are all meant to face a tough or rough time now or in the future. So we must know how to face those hard days when they come knocking.
10 ways to keep going ahead despite the tough times.
1 Remember how far you have come: When you get discouraged or almost giving up. It is essential you reflect back to how and where we started from. Most times some of this discouragement set in because you failed to notice the positive changes going on around you. you only look ahead of you. Look at where you are standing now compared to when you first started. Look at how many obstacles and challenges that you have been able to overcome successfully. Remembering how far you have come is usually the fire you need to keep on burning brightly into the future.
2. Remember it is only temporary: Bad times dont’ last forever. When we say it is temporary, it means it will definitely come to an end. So when you are faced with a tough time, know that it is for a while, it is temporary, it will come to an end.
3. Remember why you started: when you choose that path, there was a reason. That same reason could also be a way of getting past that bad time. Let that reason be a reason for you to continue and not giving up when life hits you hard. Whenever things are at their worst, your number reason for following that path is going to be what pulls you out of that tough experience.
4. Remember you don’t have to be afraid: Fear is the first obstacle you need to conquer if you want to overcome that tough. Fear of the unknown has become one of the biggest barriers to facing a tough situation. Funny enough these fears don’t even get to exist. Fear has no positive purpose, they only get to create negative energy and stop us from moving forward, so drop that fear.
5. Remember to surround yourself with positivity: Everything positive should be your companion. You must surround yourself with positivity, you can get this through people, environment, books, and or any form of entertainment. It is very important to remain in a positive space, especially if you want to come out of that tough time.
6. Remember to make it a habit to move forward: Habits is some of our strongest behavioral predictors as humans. Habit can be triggered by external and internal cues. They are formed through conscious repeated behaviors. When practiced enough, they eventually take their place in the subconscious and guide your life. Moving forward is all about getting back on track as fast as possible and you can make it a habit. it will always get you closer to where you want to go.
7. Remember to pay it forward: one thing is certain, you are not the only one going through a rough time. It may not be the same situation but others are also going through a tough situation. Sometimes one of the best ways to get past a rough time is to realize other people’s struggle and lend them a helping hand. Help someone and see how much smaller your problem becomes.
8.Remember to take smaller steps: it is okay for you to stumble in life. It is very much okay to go through a tough time as well. it becomes a problem when you are trying to take everything at once. Too much ambition and unrealistic expectations. Sometimes big steps can be too much to take, they are rare, disruptive, and difficult to manage without crumbling. Those life-changing goals can be broken down into smaller steps that are manageable and can take you to the same place. Try taking smaller steps and watch that obstacle becomes easier to navigate.
9.Remember to look for inspiration: Inspiration goes a long way in our various individual life, we need it for our day-to-day dwelling. When faced with tough times, you need the inspiration to forge ahead. Inspiration can come from anywhere, it can come from people, books, music, and or other means of entertainment. Look for your own inspiration to overcome that obstacle.
10.Remember to practice gratitude: Take your time to recognize, appreciate and be grateful for the good times. Be grateful for the good times as well because they are there to make us a better and stronger person. When you do this you worry and think less of your problems and most times solution comes faster through this means.
In conclusion, remember that there is a blessing hidden in every tough situation and you should not give up rather move forward if you want that blessing.
ALSO, READ HOW TO CULTIVATE A POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE
7 things to Remember When You can’t Do What You Need to Do
I’ve scribbled out some things you should remember when you can’t do what you need to do. Basically, because I believe giving up is not an option, and it shouldn’t even be a choice worth considering after you digest this beauty.
There are several reasons why issues like this crop up, but I managed to round them off in two crucial pain points I’ve had a battle with over the years, and understand to an extent how terrible their effects can be on our psyche as individuals – old, or young.
• Feeling of being Overwhelmed.
• Feeling of being Unable (Fear of failure)
I’ve not come with the daily doses of motivation you glean from Instagram and other links you look forward to for that. This is the blunt truth in almost appealing words.
Why Do You Feel Overwhelmed?
For you, I can only guess.
There are enough bills to pay, and your work is not giving you the time you need, not even time enough to be with your special person. You’ve got a project to finalize. And there’s the triune deity you want to create time to worship. Me time, too.
You’ve been here before right? It almost felt like you were drowning in your head, or maybe you’re going through it now and are looking for a way out. Here’s my promise, you will!
But by the actions you take after digesting this beautifully rounded text of information, it will be determined if you really want to overcome that overwhelming feeling.
There’s a medical condition known as High-dose Paralysis. It’s a breakdown that occurs as a result of taking up too much that can be handled per time. At this point, your productivity level drops drastically, making it look like you are inadequate because nothing would seem to fall in place. Not even proper thinking. It’s a scary experience.
ALSO, READ HOW TO BE DETERMINED AND ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Why Do You Feel Unable?
Simple, because it’s a feeling. But it’s one you often let take the better part of you, leaving you with a regular “I can’t do this” statement which rings true when you’re faced with difficulties (in academics, business, and other parts of life), though not because you actually aren’t capable of doing it, but because you immediately put a mental block on yourself for no reason.
This simple but grievous act can be summed up in this definition of Impostor Syndrome: It refers to an internal experience of believing that you are not as competent as others perceive you to be. While this definition is usually narrowly applied to intelligence and achievement, it has links to perfectionism and the social context.
Whether you’re struggling with High-dose paralysis or frequent inaction from the Impostor syndrome and it looks like you are about to hit rock bottom (or your head is about to get stuffed in the clouds) because you can’t do what you need to do, here are 7 things to remember.
1.Remember (Your) Why.
Why you started out on a particular project is as important and instrumental to its success. In times when you’re hit with what hurts and things hit the ground more than twice, there would usually be a tendency to want to go back on your words, to pull out, or to totally put a stop to it. Don’t! try these instead:
• Acknowledge the present challenge and don’t take it hard on yourself, rather develop a positive attitude in response to negative occurrences.
• Review it (in contrast to your goal), and determine what went wrong. This would help you close the option of giving up.
2.Take a Break.
Your body has a language you should learn, not just the attractive signals you notice in others. Just like your Personal Computer and how AI works; it knows how and when to boot, and even what it should do when it begins to overheat. That’s a machine, talk more about your personal body. When it speaks, listen. Rest. Close your eyes and stop thinking for a while, Sleep. Cry if need be –at least you know it didn’t end you.
3.Start All Over
Do a cold boot. When your personal computer freezes, most times it doesn’t unfreeze until you do a cold boot. Your brain needs this too. Shut it down, and begin the whole thinking process again. Something about this act is that it helps you see from a brand new perspective. The break you take affords you time to think, so don’t brood on what’s happened when you can always start over!
4.Map it out
Break things into steps and steps into processes and processes into actions. Your whys are relevant for you to stay positive, and having a well-defined goal makes it plausible. This is the very reason you need to Map it out.
5.Set a Deadline.
Now kill the deadline before it brings a deadline your way (the medical people will understand that sentence properly). Set a timeline for your activities to occur, then limit it to milestones. Setting a milestone could be one of the fastest ways to get long things done because you basically break your job into smaller chunks that are easier to achieve within a time frame.
6.Reclaim Your Focus.
The last time you did it, you jumbled everything up. You wanted to accomplish all at once – launch your business, run all the socials at once (by yourself), pitch for other contracts. . .stay up all night just to write a sales letter, run the blog, and have time for the family. Jack of all trades! You try. But to reclaim your focus, you should put an end to this lifestyle. And here are two simple things to do:
• Reduce your Yeses.
I should say you should stop saying yes, but that would be mean, right? But look, even the computer hangs when it’s being bombarded with tasks its RAM cannot carry. So why should you say yes to every task that leaves you a choice?
Let’s face the ones you have at hand; how do you break them down? Brian Tracy, in one of his bestsellers, Eat That Frog, gives lucid details on proper management of time with tasks in view (You should read that book!).
• Reduce the tasks you’re taking up.
Productivity is one thing requested of and by everyone. The best way to be and stay productive is to stay clutter-free. Do not take up more than one or two tasks at a time. You want your head in one place, not five places at a time. Multitasking is good, okay? But killing yourself with tasks? Now, that’s not okay.
• Delegate the tasks.
You can’t do all even if you know all. So find people who can take the burden off you (if you can afford to) or take things in a bit. Review step four above.
7.Create Time for Yourself.
Time to think away from external noise. To help you breathe, and review all that you’ve set to do and ought to be doing per time. “One of the very worst uses of time is to do something very well that needs not to be done at all.” Brian’s quote plainly explains it, so I won’t dwell much on it.
Do you have a scheduled free time? Your sanity is an important part of your success, remember that!
“You have within you right now, everything you need to deal with whatever the world can throw at you.”
As a subscript, I leave you with words from Brian Tracy about dealing with your present as I remind you again that you should try as much as possible always to remember these tips when you can’t do what you need to do.
7 THINGS THAT CAUSES YOU TO LACK MOTIVATION AND SOLUTIONS TO THEM
We have all suffered from a lack of motivation, at one point in our lives or the other.
Motivation is the fire of our lives, and to make fire you need the wood, the matches, and the heat from the fire. Without motivation, it is impossible to accomplish set goals and achieve those goals.
If you are suffering from lack of motivation or you are struggling with finding motivation lately, check your fire. You could be having problems with your wood, your matches, your kerosene or you could be even using wet wood or even worse pouring water on your fire.
Luckily for you, today we would be discussing about the things that could be possibly wrong with your fire (things that are causing you to lack motivation) and how to rekindle your fire (fix these problems that cause you to lack motivation).
Seven major reasons that cause you to lack motivation and their possible solutions are:
1. Your mindset:
Talking about mindset, your mindset is one of the biggest reasons that make you lack motivation. There are two types of mindset, the fixed mindset, and the growth mindset.
People with a growth mindset are open to new things and ready to learn. But people with a fixed mindset are where are major concern is as they lack motivation. You have a fixed mindset if you are not open to learning new things. People with a fixed mindset are set in their ways and beliefs.
They lack motivation due to the fact that they believe that things are what they are, so there is no need in striving to learn new things.
If as a person you have already concluded in your mind that doing a particular thing is impossible or a waste of time and resources, then there is no way you can actually be motivated to do it.
To overcome the problem of mindset as a tool that causes lack of motivation, you have to learn to control your mindset. Work towards developing your fixed mindset to a growth mindset. Be open to new learning positive new things. Learn to control and direct your line of thoughts. Avoid thinking negative thoughts.
2. You don’t actually know what you want and why you want it:
Another reason why many people lack motivation or are unmotivated is that they don’t know what they want out of life.
A lot of people can tell you everything and anything about their favorite actors, musicians, and football stars, but when asked what they want especially out of life, they don’t know.
You will agree with me that a man with no goal will not be motivated to do anything.
A perfect example will be a college student who comes from a rich family, that already guarantees them a job upon graduation. You will agree with me that most students from such backgrounds lack the motivation to do anything other than keeping average grades and partying. The same applies to a person without ambition, they will do nothing except to Netflix and chill.
Now, it is also not enough that you know what you want. Knowing what you want without knowing why you want those things can also make you lack the motivation to carry out those things you want.
Write down your goals (what you want) and why you want them. This will serve as a fuel (motivation) that will propel you to achieve your goals. Writing your goals down isn’t just enough, but also envision yourself (imagine how your life will look like) when you achieve those goals. This will also help you garner the motivation you need to succeed.
ALSO, READ HOW TO BE DETERMINED AND ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Another reason why many of us lack motivation is fear. Especially fear of failure. We begin to lose motivation the moment we start living in fear. Fear comes when you don’t believe in yourself (self-doubt). You begin to imagine how people will look at you as a failure if eventually, you don’t achieve those goals you set. The moment you start doubting yourself, you begin to invite all the elements of fear like procrastination, anxiety, resistance, and excessive worrying. Immediately you start experiencing this, you start losing motivation and focus.
Make sure you expel every atom of fear in you. Positive daily declarations can greatly help boost your motivation. Believe in yourself, it is the first step to boosting your self-esteem and motivating yourself.
4. You feel overwhelmed:
Most times, you might have a lot of other things on your plate that is taking a lot of time and energy from you. Making you weak, tired, and stressed out. It mostly makes you to lack motivation, to carry out other activities or goals you set for yourself. A very good example of this type of issues that might zap your energy includes (relationship stress, family issues, etc)
Other times, you might have set a lot of goals for a short or little time frame. And the thought of achieving those many goals makes you start feeling fear and from there procrastination enter, you totally lose motivation to carry out even one single goal out of the numerous goals you set for yourself.
Make out time to rest and regroup. Schedule time for yourself (make out a timetable or a to-do list for each day). Planning for the day is easier and more achievable than planning for a long period of time (say weekly or monthly).
Set long term goals, but also learn to break those long term goals into daily short term goals. So as not to be overwhelmed whenever you think of the future.
A good example of how to breakdown a large goal is planning a vacation with your family,
First off, you will need to think of a good location, suitable for families; you then decide how long you are going to spend there; the estimated amount for rooms and board; clothes befitting the climates of where you are visiting, and kinds of stuff related to it.
Now when you break down the vacation planning like this and decide to accomplish 2 out of it every day, you would discover that it isn’t as overwhelming as trying to do it all in a day.
5. You are not doing enough:
when you are not aiming high enough or planning big for yourself, you tend to lose or lack motivation. Most people lack motivation because they are hiding under the disguise of under-promising and over-delivering, forgetting that your mind actually controls you. That is why you are always advised to think big always. Also, many people see envisioning extremely big things for themselves as greed, so they downsize their dreams and aspirations. They settle for less. Most times they end up doing less than they envisioned because they consider their dreams small and doable, they end up losing motivation to do it at all.
To avoid losing motivation due to not doing enough, it is advisable to use the “10X rule”, which says that you should dream 10X of what you want to achieve and work 10X more than you initially planned to work towards that goal. The bigger you dream, the more motivated you get to achieve that dream.
Learn not to settle for less, rather reach for more. Encourage yourself. The more you that the more driven and motivated you become.
6. Unhealthy Lifestyle and Psychology:
living an unhealthy lifestyle and not being in charge of your psychology, is also a great drainer of motivation. Imagine the chances that someone who is a couch potato (one who does nothing but sit on the couch all day long, and mostly eating unhealthy foods) becoming a quarterback. It’s highly impossible because he is not motivated to even leaven the couch not to talk of even joining the school football team and actually going to practice.
Now your psychology is the way you look outwardly (your posture). You will agree with me that a man determined and motivated does not stand, sit or walk the same way as a man who lacks motivation and focus.
To get back motivation in the case of the couch potato person, they must be ready to change their habits. Most times we lack motivation because of our habits and set in ways. Therefore we must make a conscious decision to change our unhealthy lifestyle ( by eating healthy foods, working out, etc) remember that a physically ill man cannot carry out any mental activity.
Now, to take control of your physiology, look around you and find a highly motivated person, study the physiology of that determined and motivated person around you. Try copying then and see if you won’t start acting like a motivated person already.
The reason why most of us are greatly unmotivated is impatience. A lot of times, we compare our success rate to that of others. We lose the zeal to continue immediately we don’t attain the height we want at the exact time we wanted to get there. We forget that good things take time to be achieved.
At times, we look at those friends who started the same time with us and are making huge progress than us, and we become depressed. Forgetting that we can only run as fast as we pace ourselves, Instead of being motivated by their success stories and becoming motivated to do more, we quit.
To overcome impatience, learn to be patient and celebrate your small successes and victories.
Learn to be motivated by the success stories of others rather than being depressed by them. Always remember that you are in competition with no one, don’t be a people pleaser.
Apart from solutions to these problems, you can also talk to a therapist about the issues plaguing you if you can’t work on them by yourself.
Remember, to always declare positivity upon yourself daily as it is the highest builder of motivations.
See you at the top.
Love & Dating7 months ago
HOW TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOURSELF
Sex Education1 year ago
HOW TO KISS A BOY FOR THE FIRST TIME
Text Messages2 days ago
2021 I AM SORRY MESSAGES FOR YOUR PARTNER
RELATIONSHIP1 year ago
Relationship and Marriage Quotes by Reno Omokri
Love & Dating7 months ago
Obvious signs your partner is cheating with a coworker
Text Messages2 days ago
2021 LOVE CONFESSION TEXT MESSAGES FOR HER OR HIM
RELATIONSHIP1 year ago
The use of positive words around your child
Text Messages1 month ago
BEST ROMANTIC LOVE LETTERS FOR HIM OR HER